January 100 KM Resolution Challenge.

Options
So this year I thought instead of making one big "New Years Resolution" I would make small ones for every month - I made cards and wrote 6-7 goals for myself for every month whether it's a exercise, trying something new or catching up with an old friend, I thought it would be a good idea to see how many goals I can accomplish for myself, so at the end of the year I can look back and see how much I've done. This month one of my goals is to RUN/WALK 100 KM by the end of January.

I know that Kilometers aren't as much as Miles but everyone has to start somewhere, I'm not a big runner so I thought I would start small for this month. If anyone would like to join me let me know and we can stay motivated together :)

Replies

• LittleMissAlx
    LittleMissAlx Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! I think it sounds so much more attainable breaking it down into months, that way you don't get to the end of the year to find if you've achieved something.
    I've just made a training plan for my first 10k, and whilst the running it involves is probably not going to have me hitting 100km in January (I'm starting slow), I think it might be doable with the cross training as well.
  • caitlynforkz
    Options
    Thank you!!

What kind of cross training do you do?