Water helps make the decision!

princesspurple
princesspurple Posts: 688
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I drink a lot of water! A wicked lot of water- that is really all I drink except for my morning coffee and if I have a cocktail. I was on vacation this week at a cabin, where the water tasted like a hose. I couldn't get myself to drink it-I had to drink Tang, and seeing I don't like to drink anything sugary-I didn't drink enough. I believe this helped me make not great decisions on eating more, and not as healthy.....I took a second helping for meals, and I chose chips over fruit!
The decisions start early in the morning, and what you do throughout the day really does make a difference in your next weigh-in!:brokenheart:

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    I totally agree! I love my water and am almost obsessive about getting my 9 glasses in each day. Vacations and special days can be stressful, not just about the food, but making sure I get as much water as I can...and making sure there is a bathroom nearby! :tongue: Here's to us! :drinker: :drinker:
  • I am going to jump back on the track today! I can't wait to feel better tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.