In need of friends

Options
Hey I was doing this consistently a while back but a very bad knee injury from college rugby kept me from exercising and I am basically starting over again. I could really use some friends here to keep me motivated. I need all of the help I can get. Anyone feel free to add me!

Replies

• sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. Happy to support friends :)
  • llkdjohnson1
    Options
    you can add me if you like I am just starting out today, encouraged by a friend and a new year!! Happy New Year:smile:
  • 2014_willbmyyear
    Options
    Same dude.. just started today myself
  • gunnadoit28
    Options
    I also just started today
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, but only if you don't confuse my brutally real posts with pessimism...
  • FitTigress14
    Options
    anyone can add me, i love motivating others! :D
  • bettymack57
    Options
    Just signed up. Hoping for great results!! Feel free to add me.
  • sugoober
    sugoober Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Brand new to MFP, too. Would love some "friends" to keep my butt in gear! :)
  • 22rin22
    22rin22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. My boyfriend and I just started. I've tried this before but it didn't go so well. Could really use some support.
  • twodvs
    twodvs Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, can add me, sent you a friend add. . Im starting again (yesturday) I lost 52kg a couple years ago ( I was huge) and maintined that, but plateaud. Decided to get back on the wagon and try again to lose the last of it. Like you, friends and motivation is needed.
  • LoveMePerfectly
    Options
    I'm also just starting out! Anyone here please feel free to add me.
  • Phoenix150
    Phoenix150 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! Anyone can add me I need to get back in the habit of consistently tracking again.
  • jaclynkay92
    jaclynkay92 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add Me :)
  • gfthomas2141
    gfthomas2141 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.
  • cocob87
    cocob87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on the bandwagon. Last yr I lost 40 pounds but i've put back on about 25 of them :(
    I need to get back to work and I'd love some friends to motivate and help motivate me.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Ok :)
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just gained six pounds over the holiday season, but I've lost fifteen pounds so far since this last summer...Feel free to add me as a friend, if you wish...I am old enough to know that weight loss is NEVER a straight line!!!

Reaan
  • DJHudgins
    DJHudgins Posts: 172
    Options
    Send an invite good sir. I am starting fresh as well. Used this site religiously for a while last year and then I got side tracked. Always looking to send support out!! :)
  • Sapphire3002
    Sapphire3002 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log on daily :)
  • susieq_82
    susieq_82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey anyone can add me ... I just started today ... Let's do it together!!!!! :)