quick question

Options
ive seen alot of those 'computer animated' versions of people and their body type...where do i get one of those pictures??? <3

Replies

• Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    ive seen alot of those 'computer animated' versions of people and their body type...where do i get one of those pictures??? <3
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i have no idea but sounds a good idea ill watch this with interest if anyone knows
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I just asked about this last night! :wink: They said to try myvirtualmodel.com but I can't access it at work.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Wow-that site is soooo cool! You can go in and personalize your model to even show what you look like now vs. what you would look like at goal weight and put different clothes on it, too. Awesome! Thanks for the link!
  • shorerider
    Options
    Just discovered that you can upload a head shot of yourself to put on the model, too! I printed off what the model looks like at my goal weight and stuck it on my frig as inspiration :bigsmile:
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Just discovered that you can upload a head shot of yourself to put on the model, too! I printed off what the model looks like at my goal weight and stuck it on my frig as inspiration :bigsmile:

thats such a great idea...im doing it too!
  • shorerider
    Options
    I put a bikini on mine :laugh:
  • MAPH22
    MAPH22 Posts: 5
    Options
    I just used the myvirtualmodel site and definitely a sharp contrast. Thanks for finding it!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    im having trouble dressing mine i did the weight thing man i look good at goal weight but problem is i have no clothes lol just in my undies how do i get more clothes
  • shorerider
    Options
    Click on "Dress Up" then there's choices from different stores and different tops/pants, etc.