:love: :love: Great work. Keep it up! :love: :love:
  • chippyuk
    chippyuk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • Charlea1981
    Charlea1981 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow, hi did that only take you 3 months!!! You are my inspiration I needed that right now xx
  • Greg2O14
    Greg2O14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! I'm very impressed!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    :drinker: WTG!! You looks amazing and should be very proud! Keep up the good work
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    So slim! You look amazing!
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    wow!!! that is almost 10 pounds per month, what did you eat every day????
    I would be thrilled with 4 pds per month, about to start on this program and have no clue what to eat. would love some assistance.
    Congrats, you look amazing!!!!

Well I've lost 41lbs in almost 6 months, or just a week shy of 6 months. I think I've averaged 8lbs a month or so. A little more in the beginning when I was at an obese BMI, and less than a pound a week now that I'm at a normal BMI. I eat everything I did before, just less. I eat chocolate, pasta, breads, meats, etc... just less! And I try to incorporate fruits & veggies everyday, which I used to not do. I do not use a food scale, but I recommend getting one. I just eyeball my food. I have my goal set at 1350 NET calories per day.

On average, I do not work out more than 30mins per day. I workout from home typically using www.fitnessblender.com. Youtube has some great workout routines. I do HIIT cardio or tabata 15-30mins 2X week, Yoga or Pilates 1-2X week, & bodyweight training 1-2X week. I focus more on my eating than working out. I just don't want to kill myself daily working out & get burned out.

Good luck! Just log accurately & daily, workout moderately & you WILL lose weight! :)
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    wow, hi did that only take you 3 months!!! You are my inspiration I needed that right now xx

Thank you! It took almost 6 months to lose 41lbs. I logged daily & ate everything I used to, just less! I believe everything in moderation & I do not restrict myself from anything. Well, in the beginning I gave up diet pop, but that's the only thing I've ever restricted. Weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint. You can do this!
  • Charlea1981
    Charlea1981 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ahhh thank you so much, I lost 20lbs on MFP 2 years ago but have since gained 45lbs l, my motivation is 0 but I need to get back on track!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    whoa!!! you look like a whole new person!!!
  • jennahbooboo
    Options
    WOAH, consider me inspired! Your hard work has definitely payed off. What did you do?
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    So proud of you Oklahomie!!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You did it, excellent!! You look great.
  • nystateomind
    nystateomind Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am a newby also... These stories are amazing.... Gives me hope!!!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 150 lbs. I'm very encouraged by your success.
  • jro_86
    jro_86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    Ahhh thank you so much, I lost 20lbs on MFP 2 years ago but have since gained 45lbs l, my motivation is 0 but I need to get back on track!

In 2012, I was on here & lost 20lbs as well & gained all the weight back & then some! You can do this! I am determined to keep the weight off this time! I think the support from MFP friends has been vital for my success!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words!! We can all meet our goals this year! :)
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Good for you. Thanks for sharing the pics, and please share one final one when you reach your goal. They are truly inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!