Hello, I'm new!

Options
Hello,
I heard about this wonderful website from another mom. I have a 2 month old baby and alot of "baby weight" to loose, about 35 pounds to go... I have been trying to loose weight on my own since my daughter was born, but I have been disorganized and unfocused, trying different diets and nothing really working so I gave up quickly... I tried the "shakes", " low carb".... Now that I found this site, loosing weight is.... almost easy!!!! I have been a vegetarian almost all my life (21 years) so eating healthy, nutricious food feels natural to me, it's the portion control that I have trouble with.... This website is so easy to use, and I am learning how much to eat, the weight is already coming off!!!! I am proud to say that I already lost 5 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love reading other members' menus, recipes, ideas. It helps to live healthy knowing that there are others doing it too. Again, hello!!

Replies

• mindymoe1
    Options
    wow thats great! i know how tough it is having a baby at home and trying to lose weight. mine is 7 months now and i have finally decided to get with the program after putting on 60 pounds! YIKES!!!! i am also a vegetarian so its wonderful to see you on here and doing so well!
  • Loubaby2010
    Options
    Wow well done, I am also new but found this site v easy to use and the people are lovely !! to make u feel better my baby is now 2 and i still haven't shifted the weight lol.. I'll send a friend request x