What workout are you doing today?!!!

Options
I am doing the first day of Insanity so its the fit test for me.

What workout are you doing today?

Replies

• DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Enjoy! I hated the fit tests lol. Tomorrow is the best, Plyometric Cardio Circuit - love it.

Today I did kettlebell tabata
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I just finished up Insanity Day 4.

This is my 2nd time attempting it...first time was 2 years ago...but I threw out my back doing it so I stopped until now.
  • Amanda0984
    Amanda0984 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I added the Sworkit app that is linked to MFP so i'm going to let that ease me in today and tomorrow. Rest day sunday, then i'm starting 30 day shred; Insanity's tamer friend.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    insanity pure cardio!
  • natliii1
    natliii1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! I hate plyometrics hate it all that jumping.
  • natliii1
    Options

This is my 2nd time attempting it...first time was 2 years ago...but I threw out my back doing it so I stopped until now.

This is my 3rd time doing it I always fail on month 2 because I find it so hard but no holding back this time.
  • natliii1
    Options
    insanity pure cardio!

Pure cardio is my favourite!
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Lol yeah I know what you mean, but the results will speak for themselves. I actually miss level 1 drills and Shaun T shouting "In....and Out...." towards the end.

I need help...
  • natliii1
    Options
    I added the Sworkit app that is linked to MFP so i'm going to let that ease me in today and tomorrow. Rest day sunday, then i'm starting 30 day shred; Insanity's tamer friend.

Let me know how it goes.
  • natliii1
    Options
    Lol yeah I know what you mean, but the results will speak for themselves. I actually miss level 1 drills and Shaun T shouting "In....and Out...." towards the end.

I need help...

You miss those words?? lol
  • natliii1
    Options
    Do you workout using trainers/ sneakers and are you doing all your stretches?
  • natliii1
    Options

Do you workout using trainers/ sneakers?
  • betrishy
    betrishy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I use the RevAbs Beach Body set, I am doing Total Strength in a few minutes!! I have lost the weight now I need to get cut in the middle!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    insanity pure cardio!

it was always my favourite, and then i did month 2... and all of the month one workouts became my favourite! i am an insanity graduate so i just use it for my cardio now and do it 2-3 times a week.. i love shaun t!!!
  • joehempel
    Options

Do you workout using trainers/ sneakers?

Yeah I do. I actually do Insanity while at work (3rd shift), so the tile floors are kind of slippery and a mat is a must, so it sits in my locker here.
  • natliii1
    Options
    insanity pure cardio!

it was always my favourite, and then i did month 2... and all of the month one workouts became my favourite! i am an insanity graduate so i just use it for my cardio now and do it 2-3 times a week.. i love shaun t!!!

I love what Insanity does to my body but I do not like shaun T because of the pain he puts me though, lol!!
  • natliii1
    Options
    Yeah I do. I actually do Insanity while at work (3rd shift), so the tile floors are kind of slippery and a mat is a must, so it sits in my locker here.

I would love to be able to workout at work that would really help. I work out barefooted.
  • joehempel
    Options
    we used to have a track along the ceiling for cabling and stuff, and I did the entire P90X program at work with Resistance bands in early 2012.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    5km run 2 sets 100 bent knee twist sit ups then 5 circuits of elliptical HIIT/4 sets of leg exercises; barbell squats/calf raises/leg curls/lunges/leg extensions - then I am going to die.
  • natliii1
    Options
    we used to have a track along the ceiling for cabling and stuff, and I did the entire P90X program at work with Resistance bands in early 2012.

WOW!