Running accessories - ladies, help!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jersey_GirlSpins
    Jersey_GirlSpins Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am in LOVE with sweaty bands...I don't run, lol, but I do spin and have finally found something that stays put. I also have fine hair and this is the first that holds all my hair back!
  • _Josee_
    _Josee_ Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I have very curly hair that will frizz like crazy with any minimal amount of sweat... I LOVE lululemon bang buster headbands. They stay in place and are large enough on the top part to cover some hair, soak up sweat and keep the frizz under control!
  • hf91
    hf91 Posts: 23
    Options
    I really love my wide under armour ones. I have a big head so I need tighter headbands to keep everything where it's supposed to be! I'm also going to check out some of these suggestions, I love any reason to shop ;).
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I have:
    Under Armor wide (with the grippy stuff)- it slips. I hate it AND love it:ohwell:
    Bondi Band- better/washes & dries fast. :smile:
    Sweaty Band- it slips (especially when I used to do yoga). It's cute, though.:indifferent:

Trying to decide if I just have an odd-shapedhead, or it I need to keep shopping (and try Lulu)??? :bigsmile:
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I just use a barrette to clip my bangs back, and then usually throw a ball cap on top of that so there's no flyaways in my face.
  • moxiept
    moxiept Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Bondibands are good.
  • sshintaku
    sshintaku Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I found some really wide, just plain old cotton ones at target that have been working fine for me, but I have really thick corse hair so that might be part of it