Watch Me Run

Options

Replies

• JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    So that will be good if I can manage a way to keep covered up. :)
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    So, when I was looking up sky running awhile ago - they had a link to "Fell running"
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    Which sounded funny.
  • smiley13000
    smiley13000 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    What if I smack the wrong butt?
    LMAO!!!! That is too good!! I would love to see your and her face at the moment :P

Decided to be a daredevil today (obviously with this whole thread, it's the theme for today) and run OUTSIDE! I almost wimped out, but then I was like, you know what?! IM RUNNING OUTSIDE! So I did :D
    It felt a bit sluggish cause it was WINDY and stinking COLD, so I didn't actually end up going NEARLY as far as I wanted. But whatever.
    2 of the 200-whatever miles I have (I haven't counted them all up yet :P) are DONE! In the DUST! (Or better yet... In the snow! It was a snowy run)
    I definitely don't plan on... You know... Running these all in one day. Lol. But my goal is to finish them in around 100 days or so :)
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    Like cross-country for uncoordinated people.
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    What if I smack the wrong butt?
    LMAO!!!! That is too good!! I would love to see your and her face at the moment :P

Decided to be a daredevil today (obviously with this whole thread, it's the theme for today) and run OUTSIDE! I almost wimped out, but then I was like, you know what?! IM RUNNING OUTSIDE! So I did :D
    It felt a bit sluggish cause it was WINDY and stinking COLD, so I didn't actually end up going NEARLY as far as I wanted. But whatever.
    2 of the 200-whatever miles I have (I haven't counted them all up yet :P) are DONE! In the DUST! (Or better yet... In the snow! It was a snowy run)
    I definitely don't plan on... You know... Running these all in one day. Lol. But my goal is to finish them in around 100 days or so :)

My only hope in a situation like that is if I smacked a smaller, very understanding butt.

Any other outcome and the ambulance is certainly going to be showing up.

Great job on your run today!

And welcome to page 10! :flowerforyou:
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    Although 11 pages would look better than 10...
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    The 11 kind of looks like a pair of legs
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    Upside down legs?

- -
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    That didn't work at all did it?
  • sunflowertimes
    sunflowertimes Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Run one for me!
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    I'm running out of things to ramble on about... Must enlist help...
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    All these posts! You are about to be a running something-or-other! You should film it so we can all see!
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    run one for me too :)
  • smiley13000
    smiley13000 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    All these posts! You are about to be a running something-or-other! You should film it so we can all see!

You know what?! That actually gives me a really good idea... Like I could take a picture every single day I run; then at the end put them into a slide show.... Ohhhhh! This could be interesting! This adds a new twist to things! Lol
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    That does sound pretty cool.
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    Of course, with all of the expected flashing neon from running outfits - probably need one of those warnings at the start. :)
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    That's one of the dangers of running.
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    Excess neon.
  • JUDDDing
    Options
    I used to have a nice black and blue wardrobe.