Getting back into Training

TheNewStacie
TheNewStacie Posts: 187 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
So I start back up with my trainer again on Monday after having a month break. I soo many things and my brain had just become so fried I couldn't get the motivation, and then dealing with the passing of my step-dad it's been good to take that little step back.

BUT now I have to continue go getting my butt kicked and get the weight loss into control this time. Last time I worked with her it was great and the muscle definition and stamina improvement were awesome, but I just couldn't drop the weight. Now that I've been through all the medical tests to make sure there's nothing else, I'm going to have to be very strict on my eating and cardio since I know those will make the big differences. And to top it off my appts will be 7 in the morning :-) Wish me luck!! Gladly take any advice out there :-)

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!

Replies

• Yes! An attitude of success is the key to staying motivated. Every choice you make, like getting in your cardio on days when you don't feel like you have the time, or eating for your health and wellbeing, etc. will help you get to your goal in a way that is healthy and balanced and fits into your lifestyle. Be proud of yourself for the small success that comes with every choice you make. The number on the scale is a huge motivator, and those small daily successes add up to HUGE motivation when the number just keeps going down!
This discussion has been closed.