New to MFP

Options
Hi,

My name is Kayla, and I am 26 years old. I have three beautiful children and a loving husband. I am currently working on my degree and really want to lose weight and be healthy. I currently have no health issues that come along with being over weight but I know that it will not last forever. I don't have any friends who are over weight they are all skinny so they really do not understand what it is like to be over weight and as good as there intentions are I really need friends that are working toward loosing weight and being healthy to. I hope to find some friends that are committed to this lifestyle change that can motivate me and that I can motivate as well.

Replies

• Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    Hi

Check out my profile, if you think l might fit your friend requirements then drop me a friend request
  • jmkm0508
    jmkm0508 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am a 28yr old Mother to 2 little girls. I have been overweight most of my life. I started my journey last November & lost almost 50lbs by May calorie counting & exercise. I fell off track & gained close to 20lbs. I am determined to work hard, lose & keep it off. I love making new friends. Good luck!