Vacation !!!!

Options
alhumphreys
alhumphreys Posts: 53 Member
So my Hubby and I are thinking on going on Vacation NEXT year !! I have NEVER been on a plane .... I have never been anywhere besides the next province over (I'm from N.S.) .... So I want to hear everyones views.

If you had a chance to go anywhere in the world (or have been anywhere in the world) where would it be (where was it) and why ? What was it that made you want to take the trip !!!

Replies

• eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Wherever it is, just dont go to America.....
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    If you're afraid of planes, take a cruise :)
    Nothing more romantic than a boat rocking side to side under the moonlight.

Okay, maybe not after you've just eaten lol.

Brazil :D
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    It really depends on what you like to do. Do you the want to soak in the sun at the beach all day? Bahamas, Caribbean islands, etc. Do you like history, architecture and old stuff? Spain, Italy, etc. Do you only want to go somewhere that you understand the language? I have been to Spain (Madrid and Barcelona) , the UK (London and Reading), Puerto Rico (San Juan and Ponce), Montreal and Toronto Canada and just about all of the contiguous United States. I want to go to Alaska, Hawaii, Italy, Greece, Nova Scotia :), other islands in the Caribbean as well as returning to Spain (loved Madrid for the history and culture and Barcelona for the beach and relaxing feel) and Puerto Rico.

BTW we are going to Hawaii December '14.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    London!
  • alhumphreys
    alhumphreys Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would like to go somewhere interesting .. I'm the kind of person who is up for anything though !!! My all time dream vacay would be Ireland, but hubby doesn't seem right up for that !! Ireland on St.Patty's day !! Woooo would be fun !!

Just exploring the options out there. I would like to know about other peoples trips ... things they saw, things they did !!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Copenhagen , Denmark :drinker: