Any mom's who work full-time desk jobs?

Options
2»

Replies

• Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! I work a full time desk job and have two little boys. 5 & 8. They are a handful, but wouldn't trade them for the world!
  • Forever4me
    Forever4me Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Would love to be part of a group of such highly motivated (in many ways) great women! I'm 37, work in corporate finance, and a single mom of 3 kids (14, 9 & 4) whom I have the majority of the time. Everyone's lives are busy in different ways, so think it would be a great group to get motivation and creative ideas from! Would love friend request!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    With a 7 year old, 2 year old, full time career and grad school I am totally on board! Need new friends to keep this aspect of my life in focus and would love to lend and receive support!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'd love an invite to your group and if anyone wants to add me:) I'm 38, recently remarried, full time desk job with a 2 hour daily commute, and i have 2 sons 11 and 14 and a step daughter and son 7 and 9. I always make time to cook healthy meals for my family, and I ride my bike every chance I get.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Not looking to join a group or add friends, just wanted to say that it is possible to get into amazing shape with kids and a desk job.

I'm a single mom of two boys (ages 4 and 5). I work a full time desk job and I was going to school for the first two years I was working on losing weight. I've managed to not only lose weight, but compete as a natural bodybuilder. You can achieve anything you set your mind to.
  • 1findlay
    1findlay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)

I am a full time working mum (desk job) also studying part time MBA, so have limited time to go to gym but have still managed to loose and track weight loss via MFP.

Look forward to sharing and receiving tips and stories x
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18471-working-moms-2014

Ok- I hope this link works. I am not the best when it comes to computers!! I have tried to send an invite to everyone who asked for one. However ..somet are showing up invalid user name. i doubled check my spelling and it was correct...so I am a loss on why that happened.
  • loricap
    loricap Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I work a full time desk job with a 2 hour commute on both ends of the day. I have 3 kids. 25, 22 and 11. Only the 11 yr old is home full time. I can use a good supportive group.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Working mom...at a desk with a 7 and 9 yr old. ...Please sign me up.
  • NeuroNova
    Options
    OK I would like to be added (I will also try your link). Full time desk job. Run my own business in my spare time (LOL), mother of three girls, 9, 5 and 3.