New Years NSV!!

Options
Last year my husband's mother died and despite my closet full of clothes, I had nothing to wear because nothing fit me. I ended up safety pinning a skirt closed and wearing a long top. That was probably my lowest point. Today, I have only lost about 7# from what I weighed then... But... My old clothes fit! I tried on all the pants I couldn't get buttoned then... (Various sizes 11-13) And they fit! I tried on a size 10 capris and I could button them... With a massive muffin top. Maybe 10 more lbs and they should fit too! This seriously made my year! No more safety pins for me! What is your New Year NSV?

Replies

• kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting into your old clothes!

Mine was letting go of my old clothes. I cleaned out my closet over the holidays and finally got rid of the last of my "temporary" sizes purchased on my way down a couple of years ago. I was hanging on to clothes that were just one to two sizes too large "just in case." But, after a year and a half and two holiday seasons, I'm finally letting go and trusting that I know what I'm doing and can and will maintain my body to fit my whole new wardrobe -- without a safety blanket!