HELLO!

Options
Ok, so im new to this and I saw the gal on the today show who used this site to help her loose the weight so here I am! She looked fantastic, I can only imagine how she felt!

Replies

• byrdhouse2006
    Options
    I find it really helps to log what you eat. It also has helped me realize that i need to eat smaller portions and eat better snacks. I wish you the best in your new adventure :)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    HI, I am new as well (started yesterday) on the website. So far I find it amazing. I was trying to use a different website but found this one to be so much more user friendly that I switched right away. Good luck and feel free to add me if you are looking for friends on here to support you!
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)

So I've been working on this weight thing for a little while and was doing well until I stalled. I've got a physical appointment set for October 21, and am really recommitted to working on the weight so that hopefully the "You need to lose weight" lecture won't be AS bad as it usually is. Not to mention I felt better when I was really working out every day and watching what I was eating more carefully. I want that feeling (and more) back - I feel slug-like and blob-like now, and I don't like it!

Several people I talk with on the boards on Jillian Michaels site are over here, or at least have tickers from here, so I figured I'd check it out. I'm liking the way it breaks everything down for you as opposed to other sites (even Jillian and Bob's) where you log things, but it doesn't summarize them.

So... Yeah! I'm pumped!!