hi

Options
i am just starting today. my daughter invited me as her friend. she just started 2 days ago. i hope it works for both of us. i was really surprised how nice it is to just put the food in from a fast food place and it finds the calorie values. looks like this will make it alot easier then i expected. i have about 30 pounds to lose. i am 62 years old and semi retired. which in regular terms means i don't work any more, but i do take care of 3 of my 5 grandchildren every day. i need to go now and start reading all of your postings to get to know you all better.

dardee

Replies

• bzamacona
    bzamacona Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I also like how the big chain fast food restaurants are on here (it allows me to see that I can eat *so* much more healthy food for the same calorie hit as a Big Mac), but I also like that the database is big enough that you can find virtually anything here... which keeps me really accountable because I know I can't avoid logging a food because "it isn't there". I hope you two will enjoy this place!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I love how easy it is to add foods if they aren't in!
    And to use the recipe feature also.
  • Maitlyn
    Maitlyn Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • 1supermom
    Options
    So excited that you joined with me mom! Can't wait to see how well we can do together! NO EXCUSES THIS TIME!!!!:heart: