Questions about Turbofire

flattsfan22
flattsfan22 Posts: 86 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello,

Can anyone who has used Turbofire please tell me....does it require a lot of coordination? I am very uncoordinator so much so that I can barely make it through Chalene's learn and burn on TJ. Turbofire's previes looks like its involves more drills than dancy stuff but I wanted to check with people who have used this program before I drop the $ on the program.

Replies

• kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Hi Amber... I have just started Turbo Fire so I don't know about ALL of the DVD's yet.... but the ones I have used there is a selection on the DVD that says new to class.... and if you choose that, Chalene explains EVERY move she is going to make at a slow pace, than you do that drill, and she will explain the next moves. I LOVE IT!! I am happy i purchased it!!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Hi Amber... I have just started Turbo Fire so I don't know about ALL of the DVD's yet.... but the ones I have used there is a selection on the DVD that says new to class.... and if you choose that, Chalene explains EVERY move she is going to make at a slow pace, than you do that drill, and she will explain the next moves. I LOVE IT!! I am happy i purchased it!!

Hi Amber!

I agree with the above comment. I have done all of the the DVDs and yes, you can do the "New to Class" breakdown to learn all the moves and get stronger. Yes, some coordination is required but it doesn't take long to master the moves. I am seeing results and loving the program. Good luck!
  • flattsfan22
    Thank you both for responding I appreciate your input :)
  • flattsfan22
    another question did you get your programs from Beachbody? I'm seeing a set on another site for $45
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    I ordered mine through my Beachbody Coach... I bought the Brazillian Butt Lift Complete set off of Ebay and one of my DVDs do not work and they said it was new and never opened... well you can tell it was all copies... the DVD even had the wrong label on it! I know it is hard to pay that price... but.... if you went to a gym you would be paying it and probably not go. (that's what I told myself) And I committed myself to working out this time, so I thought it was worth the price knowing that I would commit to it! If you order it off of the Beachbody website, they really charge a ton of money for the shipping!! But if you order it through a coach you have to pay it all upfront too.
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    I ordered mine through Teambeachbody.com from a coach also. I wanted it as soon as it was released so it wasn't on ebay yet. I agree, very expensive but overall worth the price for all of the workouts you get. I think I might go checkout ebay for other ones. They are all expensive but as a long time Beachbody customer (Since the regular P90 back in like 2000), they always put out good quality workouts that work well if you use them : )
  • flattsfan22
    my hubby won't let me get it :( He thinks its going to be like another program I bought and never completed...I'm bummed but I guess I'll just have to show him I can stick with it on other things :)
This discussion has been closed.