yeppers, another newbie

Options
redalee
redalee Posts: 256 Member
hey' all. Hope you are having a grand day! From beautiful B.C. Married 20 years and now an empty nester.

Replies

• redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    hey' all. Hope you are having a grand day! From beautiful B.C. Married 20 years and now an empty nester.
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Welcome Redalee! I'm sure you will like this site! Good luck reaching your goals!
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! So glad you're here. Please feel free to message with any questions you may have. The best part of this site is the support from everyone else!

Empty-nesting must be great! I'm sure my mom thinks so. I moved back in to save money to buy a house.... :)
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi redalee, welcome. I hope that you find this site as helpful as I do. There are great people here that I've really enjoyed. Everyone is so supportive. Good luck.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hey, a fellow Canuck! Welcome & good luck!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. There is lots of support here.
    Best of luck with meeting your goals.

Eve
  • MommyMonique
    Options
    Me too! I am also a newbie! I just join just a few mins. ago! I'm looking forward to losing the babie weight I gained in my pregnancy.

My name is Monique I have been married for almost 5 years and now have a cute baby boy named Zidane born on July 31, 2007.

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Monique
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Hi Monique! Congrats on the new addition to your family and welcome to the site! Good luck in reaching your goal!