Driver's License Weight

Options

Replies

• bluntlysally
    bluntlysally Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    lying in the "other" direction is great when it finally happens!! :)
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Being a military spouse I haven't had to get my license updated in person in almost 10 years. I'm allowed to renew by mail, and all they do is send me a license with a new expiration.

So my license still has the weight I was when I got it when I was 18--162lb. That's about 40pounds away at the moment. :/
    Buuuuut my UGW will be 20 pounds less than that. Next time I get my license renewed it will be in person (hubby is leaving the service), and I hope it's my UGW! :-)
  • lilndnfeather22
    lilndnfeather22 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ha my DL says 135 which I was at the time about 4 years ago. I cant wait till I get back to that weight its my goal weight right now!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    As long as ya got great hair in the pix! :wink:

hairflip.gif

LOL I had just shaved my head for a fundraiser for Terry Fox Run! I have no hair on my licence!
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    On my DL, it's the PICTURE that's lying! I have no idea who that ugly scary guy is.

My weight says 245, which was probably about right when I got it 2 years ago, but is off by 50 pounds now.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I need to lose the 2.2 lbs of holiday weight I have left again to get back to my driver's license weight but that little card has been lying for me since I was 17 :laugh:
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just checked and mine is lying again too! Thanks! :)
  • irunforcookies
    irunforcookies Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That is so funny! I was just thinking about this! I lied when I got my license 6 months ago and put it 20 lbs less than I really was. Now I weigh 10 less than it says, and I want to "lose" it so I can get a new picture taken! Maybe I'll lie about my weight again, and put my goal weight down - who knows!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    My last driver's license said 175, which was only a minor lie at the time (I was probably more like 180). I weigh less than that now. :)
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Sorry this may be a dumb question... But why the hell does your driving licence have your weight on?! (I'm from the UK -the only thing on mine is a horrendous picture! Ha)
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Me too! My license also says 150, even when I was over 200. I'm now 151.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    The weight is not on the Ontario licence =) I wouldn't lie about it anyway - this is an important legal document.
  • lyzah
    lyzah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i need to lose about 20 more pounds before mine is telling the truth lol
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    With my old one I always kept it at 120, which was a total lie about a year after I had gotten it taken LOL Now my new license doesn't have a weight on it at all. My military ID was taken when I was about 9 months pregnant, and I looked AWFUL... I was definitely not a glowing beautiful pregnant woman :laugh: Will be getting a new one in the next month or so and can't wait to never have to show that picture again!!
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    We don`t have our weight on our license, here, in Quebec..... Seems odd to me........
  • ChrisS30V
    ChrisS30V Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    In my state, weight isn't listed on the driver's license, but the picture speaks for itself. I was about 100 lbs heavier in my license photo and were it not for the glasses, you wouldn't even know it was the same person!
  • SeaBear_41
    Options
    Sorry this may be a dumb question... But why the hell does your driving licence have your weight on?! (I'm from the UK -the only thing on mine is a horrendous picture! Ha)

I assume as a way to identify you. I'm from Michigan tho & my weight isn't listed.
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I suppose we do things different here in Texas. No weight on our ID's just height and eye color.
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My DL weight is listed as 250 and the pic is when I was my all time fattest of 295. I now enjoy handing my DL to people to watch their expressions. I swear I lost all my weight from my face alone.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I told the truth on my DL which was 260 at the time ... only one time has the TSA commented on it .... he looked at my license ...looked at me and said "get it changed, it doesn"t even look like you " I told him I would change it when I get to my goal and he said it should be ok then he said 'good job" ( I fly every 3 weeks for work.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!