Wont you have a cup of tea? [[Hi]]

Mad_Hattress01
Mad_Hattress01 Posts: 5
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello there, well i have barely joined today in hope of getting healthier. Im not really ashamed of my apperance (well a little) but i am doing this mostly for my health. I am a realist and do know this might take a while to get that tight belly dancer look, and have joined here to make it a bit easier. If anyone has some advise on the healthiest way possible to loose weight please feel free to contact me it would be very appriciated. :D TTYL take care

Replies

• Hello there, well i have barely joined today in hope of getting healthier. Im not really ashamed of my apperance (well a little) but i am doing this mostly for my health. I am a realist and do know this might take a while to get that tight belly dancer look, and have joined here to make it a bit easier. If anyone has some advise on the healthiest way possible to loose weight please feel free to contact me it would be very appriciated. :D TTYL take care
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!! This site is awesome, I've been on here for just over 3 months and it's been working wonders!!!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Welcome, I think I will go get a cup. Good luck lots of support. Read some of the newbie links they are very helpful:drinker:
  • :) why thank you :D i do hope to change a few things in my life :D
  • Lol nice lil smilie. and thank you for the tip,
This discussion has been closed.