30 Day Shred Question

Options
Can anyone tell me how to log Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred for my exercise? I am starting the program and today was my first day...I logged it as circuit training??? I would LOVE to know how many calories I am burning with her!! It feels like it should be a million! LOL!

Replies

• sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    I log it as circuit training too!
  • jodiking
    jodiking Posts: 30
    Options
    I wear a heart monitor so I know exactly how many I burn...for me it is between 250 and 275 calories for level one. I also made my own work out and just labeled it 30 Day Shred...Hope this helps!
  • littlemamajamie
    littlemamajamie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I wear a heart rate monitor and burn about 300 calories. It depends on how much you weigh and everything....I have heard of people logging it under high impact aerobics too.
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking that question!!!! I have been doing it off and on for about a month now combined with running. On the days I run I skip the cardio and do level 1 and 2 strength and abs...it BURNS..but it's worth it!!! Keep it up!
  • fitness145
    Options
    Ty for asking, I was wondering the same thing :)
  • lindakp83
    Options
    I used to do that and a lot of people on weight watchers said it was about 275-290. I would say high impact aerobics would be accurate too.