Progress not necessarily success (Pic)

Options
Livgetfit
Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
Hi pals,

I was just doing this for personal interest and was so surprised that I thought I would do something I would never have considered prior - post a pic (gasp!)

Left is Oct, right today. A very bumpy journey, hence my surprise. I started C25K in Oct with semi-frequent MFP logging. I confess to falling off the bandwagon repeatedly - redundancy, a trip to London for training for new job, overdoing it prior to Xmas so burning out. However, somewhere along the line I found my happy place in the world when I run and educated myself about eating back calories burned.

I have lost just over 8kg and have just under 9kg to go to be in my healthy weight range for my height (5'4). I can't wait to see what the next 3 months bring!!

ueKBUuh.jpg

Replies

• musetle
    musetle Posts: 70
    Options
    great progress, you look amazing!
    I find it surprising that you say you have 9kg until you are in your healthy weight range, as in my personal opinion, you don't look overweight at all.
    Congratulations, regardless x
  • Livgetfit
    Options
    I think I love you - lol!
  • mayancoh
    mayancoh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • antiant777
    antiant777 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    your looking great liv ! Keep it up ! Although I agree. . I don't think u need to lose more weight.
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    This is success! Making improvements to you is what it is all about and you are doing a great job!
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done :)
  • Livgetfit
    Options
    Thanks guys. I'm only 164cm and I'm 75.7kg atm so I do have a way to go. The side pics are not quite so great! I'm training a lot though so 9kg is not a definite set goal. I'll see how I feel, look and how clothes fit once I hit the 60s.
  • Clareel
    Clareel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look awesome well done! can really see the difference in you stomach you look very toned! Best of luck with your goal :)
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. I am definitely one for saying get a body fat test too. BMI can be very misleading. Keep up the great work!
  • Rebecca1552
    Options
    You look great & have made a lot of progress... congrats!! :smile:
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing right now so I take that as a success for yourself!!!!! :D
  • Livgetfit
    Options
    Side pics, still a good way to go:

Rrmh56Y.jpg
  • Clareel
    Clareel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Side pics look good to me girl!
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I agree, I don't see the 9kg to lose either. Even in the side pics. I'm envious of your abs!!!
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Really good progress. Good luck in your continuing journey.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other posters. You look great. I don't see 9kg left but you need to do what is going to make you happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!