Pumped and recommitted!!

Options
Beth720
Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
Hi! :)

So I've been working on this weight thing for a little while and was doing well until I stalled. I've got a physical appointment set for October 21, and am really recommitted to working on the weight so that hopefully the "You need to lose weight" lecture won't be AS bad as it usually is. Not to mention I felt better when I was really working out every day and watching what I was eating more carefully. I want that feeling (and more) back - I feel slug-like and blob-like now, and I don't like it!

Several people I talk with on the boards on Jillian Michaels site are over here, or at least have tickers from here, so I figured I'd check it out. I'm liking the way it breaks everything down for you as opposed to other sites (even Jillian and Bob's) where you log things, but it doesn't summarize them.

So... Yeah! I'm pumped!!

Replies

• nastockdale
    nastockdale Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't you wish we could keep that 'high' feeling of where we were when we were at our optimal weight?! The trick is to try and remember it, pull out a photo if you have it, and keep STOKED!! Good luck and I'm cheering for you!
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Well welcome aboard.. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :) Right now I'd settle for those 10 pounds I've let creep back up being off. I don't know that I've ever been at an "ideal" weight...I just have a picture in my head of what it will look like. Well, and pictures of me before I moved to NYC when I was actually heavier than I am now compared to recent pictures. Those are pretty motivating!