Lake Side Yoga - only TWO weeks left!

smuehlbauer
smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Here is the info for this weeks class. Christina has added one more class, so NEXT week will be the last one! At lease I get two more weeks of this wonderful class!

Time Tomorrow · 10:00am - 11:30am

Location Seven Seas Restaurant, outdoors next to the lake
1807 Nagawicka Rd
Hartland, WI

Created By Lakeside Yoga

More Info ~Two more weekends left to enjoy yoga practice at the Seven Seas Restaurant~

This week we will be practicing yoga for all levels outdoors at the Seven Seas Restaurant. Our theme will be yin yoga, targeting the connective tissues of the hips, pelvis and lower spine. Cost is $7 per person. Please bring exact change in cash or check only.

...What to bring:
Please bring a yoga mat and a blanket to practice on. You may also want to bring a towel as the past few weekends we have practiced have gotten quite steamy! Bring water as well to nourish and detoxify your body. Oh yeah, and bring a smile. If you don't bring one, I am sure you will be smiling after class!

What to wear:
Comfortable clothing to move around in. Again, if you sweat easily please bring lighter clothing...appropriate for the eyes of others :)

What to expect:
We will be practicing basic to intermediate yoga postures. You will be compressed, stretched, challenged, opened, relaxed and invigorated! Who could ask for anything better? Yoga is for everyone. That means everyone. Let go of your expectations of what it should be or who should do it! You are welcome to try it without anyone judging you as well! It doesn't matter if this is your first or 1000th time!

Looking forward to see you tomorrow!

Peace,
Christina

Replies

• ismatts
    ismatts Posts: 62
    A very peaceful no stress atmosphere. Two thumbs up from me!
This discussion has been closed.