• fastsally25
    fastsally25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    can you help me post my ticker? having trouble doing so
    thanks Deb:happy:
  • meganwinx
    meganwinx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Scroll to the top where it says settings....click that and check the box to show your ticker
  • fastsally25
    Options
    I did that...only gives me a list of things to change, to do with my account .nothing at all about a "ticker" hmmmm?
    it said I had to copy and paste it?
  • fastsally25
    Options
    ops:blushing: I was looking at the wrong "settings"......thanks a lot through
    Deb
  • Link2Life
    Link2Life Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm also from Wisconsin - between Eau Claire and Hudson. You know it's been cold been people walk around today commenting how "warm" it was this morning. I spent the evening last night day dreaming about where I will move when my husband and I are empty-nesters.

Hubby and I love to camp and I find that Jan-June are the easiest times of the year for me to stick to healthy eating and exercising. Once camping season arrives, I fall into so many old routines.
  • bitshred
    bitshred Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am here.
  • SweetRhi
    Options
    Wisconsin here as well. The cold isn't bothering me as much anymore now that I have a cute cat on my lap (they are the most perfect heaters ever).
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Burlington, WI - Chocolate City, USA

It's colder here than in Alaska.

Its colder here than in Siberia.

Just in from the KGB, they are going to start exhiling their people to Wisconsin.
  • fastsally25
    Options
    Well......back to the good ol Wis. Weather...snow, snow,snow...
    We can do this!
  • thepinkleprechaun
    Options
    I live in Madison. I don't usually mind the cold....we went to that same Packers game and THAT was freaking cold LOL! My foot warmers didn't seem to do anything :/ Other than that we were fine. Oh except that my drink froze before my very eyes!
  • liyahbieber
    Options
    Sadly, I'm in Wisconsin as well! ???? lol
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wisconsin :) around Eau Claire area, anyone feel free to add me for support!
  • YesIAre
    YesIAre Posts: 15
    Options
    Live in New Richmond, WI Looking for support? Feel free to add me!
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    I lived in Wisconsin about 2 years ago. I visit often though.
  • fastsally25
    Options
    Well.....weigh in went great,down 1 more pound, that's 8 lbs in 9 days since I started here with everyone, I guess I can't compain! Yeeepppeeee :smile:
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    well im from Wisconsin!! but just moved to Minnesota recently... but always a Wisconsin girl!!
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Live in New Richmond, WI Looking for support? Feel free to add me!

Somerset!
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Not Me.. I'm in Southern California but I have a computer so it doesn't really matter, does it?