Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Year's Resolution

They say that most New Year resolutions are broken by day 5....Well I'm on day 4 and counting... Im sticking with it!!

Replies

• LesBrock
    LesBrock Posts: 44 Member
    Good for you, I started on the 1st and all's good so far.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    I never usually get going with the new years resolution until around the 5th as I tend to over do it on New Years eve and suffer for a few days after lol. Great news that you're sticking with your resolution. Keep up the great work!
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Mine was cut back on smoking... I've had two since December 20th!
  • Yes, this is a New Year's resolution and I should have waited until the 5th or 6th. In New England we have been snowed in since Thursday, I was on track until yesterday afternoon - soooooo..... bored! Had some wine and then too much to eat.
    Good news, I recorded it all and am starting fresh this morning!
  • I also started on the 1st, so far so good! Good luck :-)
  • JennyAnne101
    JennyAnne101 Posts: 52 Member
    I started yesterday.. :) very optimistic.. cleared my kitchen.. bought new healthier food.. made a food plan with calorie tracker and exercise plan that suits me and my job... looking to loose that 2 stone... good luck to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • ehdub
    ehdub Posts: 37 Member
    my husband and I started a weight loss wager on the 1st, only because we knew all holiday dinners would be done! good luck, and congrats so far!
  • hello i m new too.. need motivation
  • doitmiss
    doitmiss Posts: 10 Member
    i started on the 1st. its going good too just need to get more motivated and get to the gym. gym is the hardest part.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    my resolutions tend to be more...conceptual I guess...don't know if that's the right word....like this years resolutions were to try to just be a better me overall and grow spiritually and to help more people along the way. They don't tend to be things that are make or break in 5 days.
  • 2RobD
    2RobD Posts: 33
    Buy a Wii...get Wii fitness...and exercise at home...cheaper than a gym, and you can exercise in private.....just a thought...:smile: