Another new year Another weightloss goal. Need support!

Options
Srarting my diet Monday. I would love to have all the support & friends I can get. My goal is to lose 25 lbs by May (or sooner). I used this site last year & all the support and great ideas were extremely helpful! This year I want to lose the weight & maintain it....instead of going on ANOTHER diet next year. Anyone need a friend? :-)

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    why not start today?
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • Enginefive
    Enginefive Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I say start today :) if nothing else, at least start consciously making good choices. Do you really need another helping or are you full? Thinking like that will give you the kind of self control that outlasts diets. You have my support and best of luck!
  • shanel1886
    shanel1886 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Why dont' you start today, I was thinking about the same thing on the way to work. I was going to start Monday but then decided today was the day. I need a friend also to help with the pounds.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I lost that amount between about August and today. You can do it. Add me if you wish I log on every day (well I missed Christmas) and can always use more friends.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    First off, take that word 'diet' out of your vocabulary. Diet is short term. Start TODAY and make small changes, this is a lifestyle so work on making it sustainable for a lifetime.

You can do this!!