New around these parts

Options
Hi all,

I'd just like to introduce myself. I've been overweight most of my life and at 22 figure it's finally time to do something about it. I've tried several times but nothing ever really stuck. Played rugby in high school and lost some weight (gained some muscle) only to lose it through lack of exercise. I was on Atkins for about a year and dropped from around 330 to 230 in just a few months. Unhealthy, but I felt great. Well that was about a year ago and I've rebounded. Not as high as 330, but close (300ish). Although Atkins is tough (but works for those that stick to it!) it did teach me something that a lot of "fat kids" never really learn and that's how to tell when you're full.

Right now I'm a university student (finishing up a BA) on the west coast of Canada.

Anyway, I've gone on. I've just started up today and am going to do my best to keep up on this.

Look forward to getting to know some of y'all.

best,
Brooks

Replies

• Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello Brooks....Welcome to the boards...this is a great place to slim down so many people here to help you.....everyone is so nice...See you around..