Insanity Starting Monday 6th Jan

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm going to start Insanity on Monday but I really need support & motivation to help me stick to it. I've been on MFP for a few years now and every year I say the same thing "this year it's going to be different & I'm going to change" well another year has gone & I'm exactly the same!!!

Is there anyone out there who can help me & give me the motivation I need - a kick up the backside! :smile:

Replies

• If you are on facebook and you are UK based there is a facebook page called 'Unofficial Beach-body UK Support Group' and it is brilliant. I started it 3 days ago and joined the page just before and I dont think I could do it without the support of everyone on there. Hope that helps x
  • ldwidmer
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity on Monday, too!?
  • Rinnuhh_babee
    Options
    Im starting Monday also!!!! Im pretty nervous yet excited!!!
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im tired just reading you guys starting insanity..whew! i need a donut!
  • MzLinda21
    Options
    I'm starting with a group myself on Monday, I will need the push as well
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity last week. Everyone is welcome to add me. Good luck!
  • Greenfairy68
    Greenfairy68 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oops I didn't realise what insanity was so joined in the wrong thread - sorry :)
  • Jaymeow11
    Options
    i just did my first week and man im aching!!!!1
  • rearawr
    rearawr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Also doing insanity. Trying to stick it out this time. Good luck everyone :)
  • ElizaPure
    ElizaPure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wohooooooooooooooooooooooo On my second week of Insanity & I'm Loving It !
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both started this morning. We both thought we were going to puke but we made it through. We also plan to follow the eating guide somewhat. We don't have the ability to go out and buy everything on it but we are following the guidelines. Excited to have a partner at home to keep me motivated!
  • angiecat01
    Options
    I just started Insanity today, too. Fit Test 1 done. I've seen some good progress trackers posted on MFP before and will share with you if I find them in file form. Good luck to all of you starting Insanity today. Let's keep each other motivated!!!
  • Kisha352
    Kisha352 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Starting it again! I did it for two days and then I just stopped! I am kinda nervous about it but I want the weight off! Smiles Kisha
  • chadweaver18
    chadweaver18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of week one and I can tell you early in the week I felt awful, everything hurt a lot. Today I just feel powerful, and healthy, still slightly sore but it has gotten a lot better. Hang in there don't get discouraged in the first couple days and unless you really cause yourself an injury, keep pushing it will get better.
  • ngrafferty
    ngrafferty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting Insanity today as well! I have had the program for a while, but became frustrated with it, made excuses, and eventually just put it on the shelf. I am looking for ways to stay motivated and accountable for my sucess or lack thereof. I have some local friends that posed a "Biggest Loser" style competition, but seeing as their goals aren't as lofty as my 50lb goal I am not sure about their longevity, so I am looking to expand my support group.

Good luck to all of you starting and restarting!
  • AshCharlwood
    AshCharlwood Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm another insanity starter today. I've been training for an event in April for 2 years. The intensity of the fit test was epic!

Really looking to control my eating and lose 5-7 kg over the 60 days. Any support through MFP would be great!

Good luck insaniacs!
  • rmadams124
    Options
    me too! (well, technically did the fit test yesterday and first full workout this AM). this is the toughest "at home" program i've done...i'm sweating buckets!! good luck to everyone.
  • samanthagreen3
    samanthagreen3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i started again on saturday and im just recovering! My muscles really hurt after the first workout but they will get used to it after the few workouts. I have tried to do it 6 days a week in the past but it was too much on my knees so now i try to do it 3/4 days a week and go walking for a couple a days a week. I want to get all the way to the end this time!!
  • syvbrewer
    Options
    Another one starting today! I'm in a 'Challenge Group' on Facebook with some pair of coaches, my wife and I are both doing it. We've started it before but didn't have the motivation to finish..this time failure is not an option!
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    I was planning on starting it again today but while playing football yesterday i fractured my little finger. Couple of weeks for it to heal then i will be starting it