odd attractions

Options

Replies

• Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I think it's okay...honestly, kind of romantic. You aren't conceited or vain obviously is the corner of her mouth is what attracted you. A lot of guys say tits, *kitten*, or eyes...it's nice to see that you chose something unique and something that was different.

Megan:)
  • detectiveme
    Options
    Most humans have the same partslol it is the little difference tht get us smitten and motivate us to find more
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am strongly attracted to pretty teeth. Not perfect but pretty. And any man, practically any man can put on a baseball cap and he is instantly hot. Or a man who is musically talented.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for nice broad shoulders, it's one of the first things that I notice on a man. Shoulders, manly hands, facial hair is always a plus (in fact, preferred), but... dem shoulders!!!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I once read a poem and this line stuck with me:

"her smile, perfectly parked at the corner of her mouth."

So ya, I get you.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    EVERYDAY...I get drawn into these damn forums....
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I definitely focus on certain features on some people and think that those features make them remarkably sexy. Sometimes, they perceive it as a flaw, like a guy I dated that had a fairly large scar on his cheek- I thought that scar was the sexiest thing in the world.

Pretty eyelashes have won me over, soft skin, shy personalities, a laugh, all kinds of things!
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    ladies in uniform (police, soldiers, ect..)
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    This is so interesting! :)
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Strangley enough i have had a few girl ask to bite me cuz they said my skin was a nice color.... o.O I'm just waiting to read that one on here.
  • thehealthyf00die
    thehealthyf00die Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree! There is no specific trait that I find particularly attractive, rather, it's someone's unique & individual qualities that can really stand out to me as intriguing and attractive. For each person, it tends to be a different quality based on their own look & uniqueness.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    ETA:Not telling!

IXvevVd.gif
  • Christina_722
    Christina_722 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    So many things! I Will pick just a few that i love!

#1 broad shoulders preferably with a masculine tattoo.

#2 full luscious lips that look if they need kissed for hours.

#3 dimples...mmm, yes dimples!

#4 perfect teeth
  • apercanis
    Options
    Hm, I've noticed that I have a thing for long haired dudes. Feminine 'attributes' and features on a guy is attractive to me for some reason.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Hm, I've noticed that I have a thing for long haired dudes. Feminine 'attributes' and features on a guy is attractive to me for some reason.

I also have a thing for long hair on guys... but I've found that it rarely accompanies an adult mentality and big-boy-job. :(
  • bkhall44
    bkhall44 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Pretty feet...deal breaker
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    For me, it's the smile; a big genuine smile always gets me. It's almost as if their whole face lights up, and it's just beaming positivity. :love:
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    Strangley enough i have had a few girl ask to bite me cuz they said my skin was a nice color.... o.O I'm just waiting to read that one on here.

you live in Boston by chance?

Too Soon? Too subtle?
  • crystalrose_tina
    crystalrose_tina Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't find it odd, because I guess everyone has their different quirks that make them unique!
    For me, the biggest thing that attracts me the most would be a very warm and inviting smile on a man. The type that makes you believe you could really say or do anything and that person won't pass any judgment on you.

Besides that guys that are very smug and egotistical seem to attract me for some strange reason. Especially one that is very charismatic
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I like odd things like forehead wrinkles. When a man raises his eyebrows and lines are evident. :heart:
    I also like a nice pair of strong hairy legs on a man.
    A geeky smile is a turn on too for some reason.