Looking for others who are starting over (yet again :))

Options
2»

Replies

• brisfresh
    Options
    Starting again too (for the millionth time)! About 20lbs to lose. Would love some motivational friends so feel free to add me :)
  • cassie_golden
    cassie_golden Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Restarting too. Sending an invite. Anyone else feel free to add me.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Me, too!
  • nut_meggles
    Options
    This time last year I was at the top of my game. I lost a total of 40lbs and felt AMAZING. I'm now back up 20lbs and am trying to learn to stop the yo-yo effect. I want to make this a lifestyle change for good.

Could use some support!
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am starting in the morning. Went shopping and got some decent food to eat. Going to start back to the gym on Thursday. Cold weather will keep me in Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday have to take Mom to the doctor. So Thursday morning I will be at the gym.
  • JoMcDonald
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jo, i have been trying to lose this weight for a very long time now...anyone please feel free to add me! I'd love to start up some great friendships and motivation :)
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Here I go again!! 2nd time around on this site, looking for all the support I can get!! I've lost 30 some so far, and have about 45 to go. I can do this, and anyone who wants to add me can, and we can do it together!!
  • mdotcda13
    Options
    Six years in "potato land", need to get back in shape! I'm in, add me if you want.
  • gowdymartin
    gowdymartin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same vote... I have been trying to lose weight but not seriously! Not this time... I am committed and would love any support. I am looking to lose 40lbs. I have also decided to train for a half marathon... Goodness!
  • cherash1
    cherash1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Once again I am starting over. I am up 10 lbs from a weight that I defined as my highest ever and that I would never go above. So here I am, now trying to lose 30 lbs. I am day 5 of tracking calories and I am doing ok. No I'm not doing ok....... I'm doing great. I am taking it day by day and if I have a bad day I am going to try not to give up completely like I have done so many times before! It is a journey that I didn't ever want to take. I wanted the weight off and I wasn't willing to make the commitment and put in the time. I am not expecting the weight to come off in a month...... And getting angry and eating if it doesn't. It is a journey that I am finally willing to take!!!!!
  • singingsteph1972
    Options
    I have lost...and gained...and lost...and gained...and lost some of the same 75-100 lbs over the past 20 yrs....at this point I am hoping for and BELIEVING I will be under 200 lbs by 2015. That's 60 lbs! My goal weight is 180, maybe by mid 2015? Who knows! But the more accountability the better!
  • LilacEyez
    Options
    Ha. So this is what yo yo dieting is, and apparently this one has been doing it all this time. It's so nice to stay where you are while being more relaxed, but once you notice that you're getting a little ahead of yourself, it's time for a change - a permanent one at that.
    Luckily it only took gaining 13 lbs rather than, say, 50, etc. I worked really hard going from 227 lbs to the once 130 lbs that I was just four months ago
  • Modern_athena
    Modern_athena Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started fresh on January 1, 2014! I've regained all the weight that I've lost but that's alright because I'm certainly more determined this time and I'm approaching this from a new angle. Feel free to add me and best of effort on you weight loss/health journey :)
  • pilchierox
    pilchierox Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there

I too have just re-started after falling off the wagon about 30 months ago and actually gaining back all the 27lb I lost PLUS another 4lb. I have bad asthma and it's affecting my health not to mention my self esteem. I will entering my 50's in October (kicking and screaming I might add) and want to be able to feel good about myself and look as good as I can. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other x
  • Eloira
    Eloira Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting again, lost 20lbs and gained 8 over christmas (became lazy lol )
    I haven't been the same since I had surgery but this time I seem to be focusing more
    Feel free to add me ^_^
  • Laura_Jean76
    Laura_Jean76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    sounds great I am starting over today, Going to start working out monday morning once the kids go back to school. Looking for friends that will comment on everything. my CW is 199.8 AGW 120 1st GW 170 . With just turning 37 on the 2nd I would love to reach my goal weight before my next birthday. :smile:
  • Ievanock
    Ievanock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started again too, hopefully I will stick with it this time :-)
    Feel free to add me!
  • memaw1966
    memaw1966 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting over for about the 10th time! I lose every time and then think I can do it on my own and end up gaining it all back plus more!! So here I am again! I'm a bit older now and it seems harder to lose...guess Mom was right again! LOL......I'm looking for some inspiration too!
  • memaw1966
    memaw1966 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting over for about the 10th time! I lose every time and then think I can do it on my own and end up gaining it all back plus more!! So here I am again! I'm a bit older now and it seems harder to lose...guess Mom was right again! LOL......I'm looking for some inspiration too!
  • brayler
    Options
    Happy new year! I am 42 and from experience can tell you it does get more difficult as we get older! One thing that is now working for me: when I think about "cheating" I tell myself the only person I am cheating is myself! None of your friends will feel guilty over what you eat, or when you don't exercise. I also only watch tv if i'm stepping on my wii fit board. Even if it is not hooked up i'm getting exercise! Good luck on your journey and im sure you'll fabulous in that new birthday outfit! If you need a weigh in partner or somebody to check in too see how you're doing, add me to your list!