Looking for friends 2014

Options
Hi I'm 23 and from Western Australia. I'm looking to make friends to inspire and encourage each other :smile:

I have just joined this site :smile:

Replies

• shannons_08
    shannons_08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a 24 year-old student and I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • zippy90210
    Options
    Added :)
  • JosiBella
    JosiBella Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 23 and from WA (south of the river) always keen for some motivation :)
  • tamaruchan
    tamaruchan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chary from the States, also looking for some motivation/workout buddies!
  • seh139
    seh139 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm Sarah from WA too and south of the river also (Baldivis).
    Feel free to add me also, this year is going to be my yr to get to my goal and i'm happy to suport and motivate others doing it tough like me :)
  • mandmwindhorst
    Options
    Count me in! I'm Marie and just had my second little girl..well, four months ago, and am having a hard time getting healthy. I need to shed 40 pounds to get to my goal weight that the doctor recommended. Motivation is very much needed, SO hard doing it on my own. Let's help each other get to our goals!
  • andreaamak
    andreaamak Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Andrea, 29 from Canada :) Feel free to add me! Looking for motivation buddies :)
  • cgreen1596
    Options
    Happy New Year and good luck to us all!
  • zippy90210
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support :)
  • Malachai76
    Options
    FR sent from the UK i log daily and like to help motivate people anyone else feel free to add
  • Chickcass
    Chickcass Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please feel free to add me. I'm always happy to accept more MFP buddies.

I'm on here every day ????
  • zippy90210
    Options
    It's so interesting hearing from people all over the world!! Where else are people from??
  • Ievanock
    Ievanock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is Julie from Belgium, count me in :-)
  • beckyboo696
    Options
    Hi I'm starting again. New year new me, if all goes to plan. I've never been on these forums before but have used myfitnesspal the odd times but lose interest really quickly. I'm currently 159lbs and would like to get down to 115lbs hopefully by my birthday in september. Currently on day 2 and feeling better already
  • Jkorinc1
    Options
    Hi Count me in! I'm from New Jersey. I lost 65 pounds two years ago and have managed to gain it all back plus 5 lbs. Need all your motivation to keep me going! Would like to lose 70 lbs. Logging in food and exercise really helps to keep me on track.
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 32 feel free to add me!
  • Amykohle15
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amy from Pittsburgh,PA and feel free to add me!:smile:
  • rg37
    rg37 Posts: 6
    Options
    started back on a fitness kick for 2014 after letting things slide badly in 2013!
    based in south London uk. I need to keep this up for 2014!

Rich
  • LinJoyAdd
    LinJoyAdd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started this site a few days ago. I need to lose 32 Lbs. and need all the support and encouragement that I can get also.
  • dhutcheon
    dhutcheon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ive added alot of you so far. I log in everyday and this is my second time starting over and im determind to loose it. There seems to be more motivation andcsupport. Please add me

Im 24 years old and live in SLC, UT