Seriously in need of motivation to get back on my wagon!

Options
My story in a nutshell: From July of 2012 to June of 2013 I lost 80 lbs. Worked out every day and even started jogging. I was laid off for half of that year. I got a job in August and it's physical (I work in shipping). I come home exhausted. My willpower totally disappeared, and it seems as though I can't get enough of the forbidden foods. I never thought I was an emotional eater, and I wonder if I'm a food addict. The one thing that's different about starting over this time vs. all the other times is that I CARE. I actually feel very guilty about how I've been eating. I just don't understand how I can go from a workout / clean eating fool to someone acting like they can't get enough junk in their system. I really wish I knew why and even though I dig and dig into my brain, I have no answers......thoughts???

Replies

• pa77y
    pa77y Posts: 36
    Options
    First don't deny yourself whatever it is you want to eat. Just put your foot down with yourself and say NO MORE! Everything in moderation. You know what to do, your mind is just telling you I will tomorrow. Do it TODAY! This is a life long journey, if you fall off the wagon you get back on. Focus on getting back on. It has taken me months to find my motivation again. I used Jan. 1 2014 and a new Fitbit to motivate me. I have lost 3 pounds the first week. I am newly motivated. Find that something that is going to do it for you. Then do it. Good Luck!