Chocolate Addiction; Withdrawal symptoms???

Options
2»

Replies

• DatPanna
    Options
    Spreyton, thanks for the support in this. I appreciate it. I do think it's best for everyone to experiment with their diet at one point or another. Also, I myself might have an autoimmune problem... I have several symptoms, but doctors aren't sure what's going on yet.

Pionee, I'll DEFINITELY look into magnesium supplements and other magnesium rich foods. Thank you!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I have a terrible addiction to chocolate !! I eat it everyday !! I am ready to give it up, but knowing I am gonna go through with drawls has stopped me !! I have a trainer friend who told me organic Apple Cider vinegar will help curb my sweet tooth and help with withdraws. What do ya'll think ??

A lot of people who are successful with their weight loss eat chocolate every day. Or ice cream.

Apple Cider Vinegar won't do anything for your craving. But some magnesium might.
  • mymuffin88
    mymuffin88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It would make it easier to switch to hot chocolate for the first 3 days, and then switch to fully caffeinated black tea for another 3 days, and then stop that. Going cold turkey is unnecessarily rough -- no need to suffer!
  • NatalieG525
    NatalieG525 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've recently limited my chocolate intake too! I'm finding it a struggle, but know it'll be worth it in the end. I'm replacing my chocolate craving with an apple at the moment :)