Getting back on track (again)

Options
Hey guys,

So I've done this before... and once before that. I was at 198, and was able to lose about 25lbs before I gained most of it back after I got too comfortable. Then I lost it again, plus another 25lbs. Which made me about 150lbs, and at my happiest time where I was able to flirt a little and found myself a boyfriend. Which had its good and its bad. Good, I had a boyfriend. Bad, we ate... a lot. Even though I was portioning myself, he would encourage me to eat, telling me I was eating too little... even though I knew I wasn't. He wasn't doing it on purpose, but it didn't help, especially since I stopped working out, and the calories kept piling on and so did the weight. So I found myself back at 175, and really disappointed in myself.

Now I'm more determined then ever to lose the weight, and to keep it off, and to finally get done to 130~. Like I've said, I've done it before, so I know HOW, but obviously not the motivation and encouragement from friends and support from others going through the same thing. My boyfriend finally understands and is now helping me more and more, but I would like some friends on MFP that I could talk to or befriend to support each other.

Any takers?

:)

Replies

• mscornbread101
    mscornbread101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi SaraM926,

I am trying to get back as well I started at 323 got down to 255 last year. And now I am back at 280 so if you need support I am here for you. I know how it is not to have any encouragement from others.....so maybe we can help each other!
  • angiedwill
    angiedwill Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya girl!! I need all the encouragement I can get as well. Just when I think I have all the motivation I need I slip up again. I think together we can all accomplish our goals!