Anybody on here just starting and have a long way to go???

Options
Hello is there anyone including myself on here just beginning there journey? Maybe you are getting ready for a birthday, a wedding, class reunion or just plan old you just want to start over and have a healthier lifestyle. I would love to here different lifestyles and methods of what you guys are doing because only things that matter is staying motivated, positive and most of all not quitting and if that's you I would love to hear from you and you strategies of a healthier lifestyle We can do this because we all are Winners!!!!!!! Also add me as a friend we can run this race together!!!!!!!

Replies

• ausfhart59
    ausfhart59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started too. I need to lose 20 - 30lbs. I am a yo-yo dieter. I have never been able to keep it off.
  • ausfhart59
    ausfhart59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Where do you live?
  • micahsmom91011
    micahsmom91011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started a little less than a week ago with a goal to lose 200 lbs. and just plain get healthy. I would also like to try to have a second child within the next couple years. I don't currently have a specific diet I am following. I'm Judy following the basics, eat less, exercise more. I am trying to go towards clean eating but not full out. I do not like all the rubbish preservatives and such they put in food here in the States so that is a key to my focus but not the primary. So far I've lost 5.6 pounds so not a bad start, just need to exercise more. Probably would come off even faster if I was.
  • Ameerah12
    Options
    Trust me I understand we are in this together its all about your mindset and being at peace with yourself I know my problem was and its still a battle is when I get off my program its hard for me to bounce back that's why I tell myself self instead of using the word diet I use lifestyle so it is easier to stick with my mom taught me that she has become my bestfriend in this weight loss journey she is an inspiration not only to me but to my entire family he has lost 67 lbs
  • Ameerah12
    Options
    Im in NC where are you
  • lmccull1982
    Options
    I started last year and then quit...but now I am starting all over at square one and am determined to make it. I always go overboard, thinking I will exercise for an hour every day and eat only 1200 calories and I think it discourages me when I eventually fail. This time I am focusing on making some permanent lifestyle changes so even though it may take longer to lose the weight, hopefully it will stay off! Forever!! I have about 30 pounds to lose. Be my friend and we can encourage each other :smile:
  • Ameerah12
    Options
    Wow judy that's amazing im the same way I have lost 9 lbs so far if we continue this lifestyle of ours we will be pros before you know it trust its all about your mindset and you will get there it will be a struggle but its positive groups such as this to keep both of us motivated that is soooo Awesome with your start you on your way Girly Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AireenAsh
    Options
    Hey there! I've just joined like about 30mins ago haha but I have been counting my calories in december I guess. I have yet to lose weight though cause on decemberbi didnt know that I was suppose to eat 1200 cal to lose em weight so I ate 1300-1500 calories. Now I need to refresh everything -.- haish im planning on losing 20pounds by April and its gonna be freaking tough considering that 1 200calories is too little for me. :(
  • McCloskeyone
    Options
    Hey, I just started too. I need to lose 20 - 30lbs. I am a yo-yo dieter. I have never been able to keep it off.
    Hi - I'm just starting myself ... I have about 15-20 I need to loose .. so I'm hoping to do this right and stay accountable... All the best to you.
  • tgg40022
    Options
    Hi!
    I am new here too. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. We ALL can do this! :love: Summer is around the corner!:flowerforyou:
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    ok I have a lonnnggg way to go, and no I dont mean 30 pounds :embarassed:
  • lmccull1982
    Options
    You can do it turtleball!
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You can do it turtleball!

ty :D
  • Everyotherday
    Everyotherday Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from NC I want to lose approximately 60 more pounds. I have been going now for about 2-3 months and have lost about 40 pounds so far, so hopefully 60 more won't be so bad. Good luck with your goals.
  • Ameerah12
    Options
    that's right lmccull1982 encouragement is the key wait until a month from now you guys we are on our way I'm so proud of us we all have it in us it just takes time and motivation stick to it and we CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • Ameerah12
    Options
    Turtleball you got this we all GOT IT!!!!!!!!
  • Ameerah12
    Options
    Everyotherday that is amazing you keep up the excellent job I know you are going to look great I would love to see before and after in the end
  • thewallflower1428
    thewallflower1428 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I just started... 4 days ago? I think. I'm absolutely addicted(: Its like fb for weight loss! I have about 100 pounds to lose, give or take a little depending on how I feel at that point. My goal right now is 50 by my birthday in July, though. I know it'll take time, but it's going to be so worth it!!! :) Anyone can add me as a friend, we have to support each other!
  • sassymc86
    sassymc86 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I just started... 4 days ago? I think. I'm absolutely addicted(: Its like fb for weight loss! I have about 100 pounds to lose, give or take a little depending on how I feel at that point. My goal right now is 50 by my birthday in July, though. I know it'll take time, but it's going to be so worth it!!! :) Anyone can add me as a friend, we have to support each other!

I'm totally addicted too!!

really feeling the benefits even in this short time!
  • thewallflower1428
    thewallflower1428 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Right?? I've lost 6 pounds since the 30th..... SIX. Probably water weight, but still. Excited!