Skinny Fiber Anyone Using it? Pro's/Con's please.

Options
2»

Replies

• dmenchac
    dmenchac Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    When you ask about a product and the first responses are from people with less than 10 posts claiming how they love the product, you know its garbage. Lose weight the right way and don't waste money on ineffective things.
  • vlritz57
    vlritz57 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have been on it for 24 days now. I weighed 242 I am now 225.3 its. Lost total of 11 inches. My diet is simple all the vegetables I want mostly raw. Fruit. No comes drink water and water flavorings.like Lipton tea peach mango.. I eat salads cottage cheese and no fast food.I did go to Applebee and had their lite food . I had to rethink my eating patterns I am a food lover. The skin y fiber taken at 11 and 6 works for me with 32 0Z of water. I get protein from chicken fish and I CUT white out of my diet ( white sugar, white flour white rice, white bread) and no artificial sugars either I use honey.no salt I retain it so I replaced it with Mrs Dash. I am full and access riding to my Dr healthy.don't give up keep it up..
  • vlritz57
    vlritz57 Posts: 3
    Options
    I CAN ONLY TELL YOU MY EXPERIENCE ..AND IT IS NOT GARBAGE.ITS THE TRUTH.I COULD NOT LOOSE THE OTHER WAY GLAD YOU CAN.BUT IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME.. I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN JUST ANSWERING THE QUESTION ASKED.AND YES I DO BELIEVE IT IS GREAT WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IT TO ANYONE WHO IS LIKE ME AND NEEDS HELP
  • WendyWeighsIn
    WendyWeighsIn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I love my skinny fiber. What works for one, may not work for another. What I will say is this, it helps me with my cravings. Helps me feel full longer so I eatless. My mindless cravings are gone. There are no "quick fixes". If there was, we would all be skinny, right? You cannot take any product and still eat like crap! I have tried many other products before and for me, this works best!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    A calorie deficit without things like "Skinny Fiber" is all that's needed to lose weight. Skinny fiber is not a miracle weight loss pill. In fact, the only miracle for me was learning portion control and eating within a certain calorie limit.
  • kristenveganvixen
    kristenveganvixen Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've never used it. You'd probably be better off getting lots of beans in your diet, they're high in protein as well as fibre and help you feel fuller longer. PS I don't work for anyone who sells beans ;)
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Anyone that has less than ten posts and tells you some scam, I mean miracle unicorn fart weight loss gimmick will solve all you weigh loss woes, then they are just a vendor selling their snake oil just like those old timey "step right up and this elixir will cure all that ails you!" snake oil salesmen.

Don't be foolish and buy into their crap.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I've never used it. You'd probably be better off getting lots of beans in your diet, they're high in protein as well as fibre and help you feel fuller longer. PS I don't work for anyone who sells beans ;)
    Nice try...I saw you selling those beans the other day. :bigsmile:
  • 10elizabeth31
    Options
    I don't see why people aren't discriptive about the product they are taking. Some post can't even be understood, but I started taking skinny today and took 2 pills which I did not feel a difference! This was am well pm I took 3 and it did make a difderence, I felt full. I hope to lose weight fast since I am nursing, and I know exercising with Insanity has helped me lose 10lbs in less than 2 weeks. Right now just don't have much time but I will post my next review in a week , so currently I weigh 189 lbs, oh and I did have bowel mvmt not long after taking!
  • MsPrncss
    MsPrncss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I use Skinny Fiber and works great. Make sure you buy it from the company because other places are fake bottles.
  • blschnabel
    Options
    I'm also looking into SF for weight loss. My weight gain has come from the meds I take for panic attacks. I had to stop taking my meds for a while, but am about to start back on them. So I'm worried about more possible weight gain. I know it may sound stupid, but for someone that is used to being under 100 lbs to gain 20 lbs quickly, and possibly more quickly. I'm not liking it! I'm under 5ft, and really don't have a lot of space to put it.
  • lorlo5
    lorlo5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ran across this product in a unique way. On FB, a friend continued to post recipes for extraordinary casseroles, luscious pies, cakes, etc. I followed the link to the friend she was getting these from, and low and behold, it was a Skinny Fiber distributor. Seems odd that a DISTRIBUROR of Skinny Fiber would be shoveling out recipes to MAKE PEOPLE FATTER! Hmmm, what a marketing concept.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Just get a big bag of psyllium husk at Bulk Barn for 3 or 4 bucks and add it in any food you would like. Same thing. Don't be fooled.

"A fool and his money are soon parted".
  • skinnyandfitgirl
    skinnyandfitgirl Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I like the fact that it's natural but it's pretty expensive for what it gives
  • skinnyandfitgirl
    skinnyandfitgirl Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I know quite few sellers of the product so I am skeptical, however the company seems pretty legitimate as they use real photos from customers using it. A lot of the distributors have lost weight using it themselves so trust this product a lot more than the ones who obviously pay for model before/after photos. skinny fiber seems legit at least
    like the pictures here for example
    Anyway, that's just my two cents!