How much cardio do YOU do ?

Options
13»

Replies

• jorasims
    jorasims Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    4 times a week HIIT for 30-45 minutes. I do strength as well. I don't feel right if I don't get some solid cardio in.
  • Brandonalex15
    Brandonalex15 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    OP how much do you do

?
    I do high intensity 25 to 50 min a day . Bacc this summer i was serious about getting toned.. and was doing 3 sets of 60 minutes a day lol ! But i stoped
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Zero.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    6x a week.. 1 day HIIT 3 days stairmaster 2 days rowing... and im bulking mind you.
  • cyclistRob
    cyclistRob Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do 3 - 4 Sessions on the Watt Bike at the Gym, usually 2 hrs each Session, then i'm out on my Road Bike every Saturday & Sunday 3 Hrs Minimum each Ride, over last year i covered over 8000 Miles on my Road Bike.
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    At my most diligent I used to do 30 minutes/2 miles 4-5 days a week on the treadmill followed by 15 minutes on the elliptical or stair master (whichever was available at the gym). Now I'm doing 15 minutes/1 mile on the treadmill so that my body can adjust to my newly added 20 minutes of strength training and am hoping by next week to move up to 1.5 miles!
  • getFitChris7
    getFitChris7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm coming back from a running injury, but I do anything between 30 and and 100 minutes a day, but it's something I worked my way up to.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I try to do at least 10 minutes of fast dance every day (usually belly dance). I shoot for 25+ some days, but most are after my weights and I'm worn out. I do my weights without rests (alternate sets), though, so that does get my heart higher.

I do other things, but they are so unplanned or mundane that I don't consider them part of my normal routine.
  • jweindruch
    jweindruch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I do cardio every day for 60 minutes. Depending on what I'm doing I can always burn at least 550 calories. That's an entire pound a week minimum. And you can get 2 more pounds from an eating a deficit. I'm on the fast track to reach my goal. Once I get to maintenance I plan to use cardio as a way to allow myself to enjoy some guilty pleasures. For now, I'm willing to get "gritty" and do it every day if it means reaching my goal faster. To each their own though.
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Walk 1-2 miles 3 or 4 days a week and use exercise bike 2 or 3 days a week for 25 minutes.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Currently running 3x a week, 10km a shot. And cycling 3x a week, average ~35km a shot.