Hello everyone!

Options
I joined up late last night after finding this site through the iTunes store and iPhone apps.

I'm 34, from the UK and in need of shifting at least 100 pounds. It's going to be a long haul but I'm determined to get back down to a decent weight that I feel comfortable and healthy with.

This website seems to be fantastic! So many friendly people and the database seems very well stocked with UK branded foods. :)

Feel free to add me to your friends list as I'm a sociable kind of chap and we can do this together.

Regards

W

Replies

• BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    good luck to you - friend request sent!
  • hamster123
    Options
    Hey W, welcome to the site. Good luck!
  • Hughes39
    Hughes39 Posts: 169
    Options
    We're already friends on here but I just wanted to say good luck on your journey! I too want to loose 100 pounds! I agree- everyone is so friendly and motivating, it's awesome! Having people who are right there on this journey with us makes it so much easier!

Have a great day!!
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! This is a wonderful site!!! Good luck on your journey. :smile:
  • shanell1983
    shanell1983 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joien and super excited to see what this can do for me. I have been trying all types of programs and eating habbits that has not worked. I really need to find something that is going to work for me and keep me motivated.

I hope I can get some friends to keep me motivated because right now I am going to do it by myself. Well that's all I reaally need to say.

Time for day 1!!
  • Dremelius
    Options
    Hey W,

Good luck and know you are not on this journey alone.:smile:
  • Merlynap
    Options
    Hi Dremelius,

I wish you God's blessings and favor through your journey. This is one of the most important decisions of your life...

You will accomplish this goal and you will reap the rich rewards of successful and healthy living. Always remember this and the other good wishes you will receive in the days ahead.

It will get tough. You will face challenges. You will feel like giving up...

BUT... ALWAYS, ALWAYS remember, YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ... Stay the course...

Gordon
  • yellowcorvettegirl
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am sure you will enjoy this site just as much as I have! I joined this week and have already lost 3.4 lbs! I am sending you a friend request so that we can keep each other motivated! Good luck to you my overseas friend :)

Kim from AL