Looking for friends so we can support each other

Options
Hello

I'm new to my fitness pal I just joined 5 days ago and I'm looking for some like minded people to share this journey with and provide support to .

I currently weigh 11 stone 3 l b and after having my second child last year have decided this is my year to get back to being me !

I enjoy Zumba ,dancing , running and have signed up to do a 40 k bike challenge in June so looks like I'll be biking too !

I like going to the cinema , shopping and greys anatomy Lol !

I am 31 years old and live 20 miles outside newcastle in a small village any one who would like to be friends please get in touch

Thanks for reading
Lisa

Replies

• Malachai76
    Options
    FR sent i log daily and live in the uk also
  • GraceBermanRoth
    Options
    Hi, My resolution is to lose 30 lbs,and get to my former self...I always seem to fail when it comes to dieting but this time I've decided to stick with it no matter what!!! I'm a big beachbody workouts fan, and so I've completed in the past two years two rounds of insanity, 1 round of asylum, turbo fire and t25...absolutely LOVE working out!!!! I need the motivation to stay on track this time round and complete 30 days (end of Jan) to start with. I'm a 44 yo female 3 kids 5'2 and 120lbs. Would be great to motivate each other.