What does 170 lbs at 5'9 look like?

fowlmeli1093
fowlmeli1093 Posts: 199
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Anyone close to this weight and height?? Post pics if you can!

Replies

• Lithuria
    Lithuria Posts: 132
    Go to My Virtual Models http://www.mvm.com/cs/ it is basically a shopping site, but you make a virtual model of yourself based on your height and weight to try out clothes on...I made one of my body's weight now and then what I will be when I hit my target healthy weight for a bit of a motivation boost (you can see it in my pictures if you like) it's pretty easy to use, and all free :)
  • I'm 5'9" and currently 183lbs. My profile pic is the most recent picture I have. My goal is to be 160 lbs, but I don't want to look sickly either, so I'm just seeing how it goes for now.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Oh! Go to mirrorweight.com. Free and easy. You'll understand as soon as the page pops up. :P It's just a big gallery of women, all different heights and weights.
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    i was 5 10 @ 174lbs, then 170. if you look at my profile, the pic of me with the guitar is not full length but i was around 174 then. even the one with the bowling ball. i was in my 170s and the one with the black shirt. still 170 something.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    You have to have a login and password for mirrorweight?? weird
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    You have to have a login and password for mirrorweight?? weird

nope. try this link

http://www4.weightmirror.com/weightmirror/index.php?id=
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Go to My Virtual Models http://www.mvm.com/cs/ it is basically a shopping site, but you make a virtual model of yourself based on your height and weight to try out clothes on...I made one of my body's weight now and then what I will be when I hit my target healthy weight for a bit of a motivation boost (you can see it in my pictures if you like) it's pretty easy to use, and all free :)

Thanks for the link! I have just created a virtual model of me now (hideous) and one of me at target weight (drop dead gorgeous):wink:
    Wow, if that's not motivation, I don't know want is!!!:laugh:
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member

lol love it! :flowerforyou:

How fascinating it was!! I just spent about 45 minutes on there, trying stuff on and changing my shape to what I was like 12 weeks ago, what I am now and how I should be at my goal weight, really good!!

Thanks for that link!:drinker:
  • I'm 5'9 and 174 today. I'm a loose 14. My goal is 145-150 which will be an 8.
  • ashtonscoggins
    ashtonscoggins Posts: 105 Member
    How awesome are those websites! Im 5'9 and 190 I want to be 160. I think the website mvm.com gave a good representation of what we look like or what we want to look like! :blushing:
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    That'd pretty much be me...I'm right at 172 and 5'9". That said, I tend to carry a lot of my weight in my thighs and hips which are covered by the fitness skort in my profile.
  • ndm531
    ndm531 Posts: 33 Member
    How sad is this? I thought I would try these sights out and then realized that in the gazillion pictures I have stored on my computer of every family member, neighbor, neighbor's dog, neighbor's friend and former friend - there is not one of me. I am just too embarrased to have my picture taken. Good grief, why haven't I listened to those sad feelings and make the changes I need to? I sure hope that my pattern the last month is a lasting one. I would love to not hide from the lens.

Nicky
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    I have a big frame and when I weight that much I look fairly thin. I am also large boned so I can hold more weight. A smaller frame would be different I'm sure.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member

OMG, I just made a model of my height, and changed her back and forth from 200 lbs (current weight) to 150 lbs (goal weight). I flipped it back and forth a million times and that is some powerful motivation!!!!!!!!!
  • nahhan12
    nahhan12 Posts: 79
    you should try this site:
    http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.shtml

It's a graph of different heights and weights with tons of pictures people have submitted themselves.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    How sad is this? I thought I would try these sights out and then realized that in the gazillion pictures I have stored on my computer of every family member, neighbor, neighbor's dog, neighbor's friend and former friend - there is not one of me. I am just too embarrased to have my picture taken. Good grief, why haven't I listened to those sad feelings and make the changes I need to? I sure hope that my pattern the last month is a lasting one. I would love to not hide from the lens.

Nicky

This is me too. I have virtually no pictures of myself with my daughter when she was a baby, I HATED looking that big. she's going to think she was adopted!!! I only have ONE shot of me on holidays this year, and then I'm crouched down next to the buggy so you can only see my head, shoulders and boobs lol. I awlyas make sure I'm the one taking the pics so I don't have to be in them.

I'm 161.5 now and I'm so much happier with my shape. I'm determined to be in the next batch of photos that we take!
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322

Nicky

This is me too. I have virtually no pictures of myself with my daughter when she was a baby, I HATED looking that big. she's going to think she was adopted!!! I only have ONE shot of me on holidays this year, and then I'm crouched down next to the buggy so you can only see my head, shoulders and boobs lol. I awlyas make sure I'm the one taking the pics so I don't have to be in them.

I'm 161.5 now and I'm so much happier with my shape. I'm determined to be in the next batch of photos that we take!

Me too, ladies - I have hundreds of photos on my computer but not one decent one of me. I was trying to find one to use as my profile pic where I don't look too dreadful but no deal. I have recently come back from a holiday in Egypt with my husband and daughter, and took 304 photos, and there were only 3 of me! I am absolutely determined to get down to 140lbs and have my photo taken with pride.:happy:
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member

I loved this site! Thank you so much for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.