Chobani Simply!! Only 100 calories & lower sugar

Options
Hey all you Chobani lovers! Good news! Chobani recently released a new product called Chobani Simply. Unlike regular Chobani which has around 19g of sugar and 140-160 calories, Chobani Simply only has 7g of sugar and is 100 calories. I was concerned that the company had used aspartame, ace-K, sucralose etc. to attain such a low number of calories, but instead they used Stevia Leaf Extract and Monkfruit Extract. The only type of artificial sweetener I like to use is Stevia, and I'd been wishing for the longest time that food companies would use that instead of splenda etc. And Chobani did! It isn't as sweet as the original Chobani, but I'm glad; 19g of sugar was ridiculous for one single yogurt.
I'm very excited I found this 100 calorie Chobani product and just wanted to share with you all in case you were unaware. I know how many Chobani lovers we have in the house haha :happy:

Replies

• mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Will look for this!
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm so excited!! I'd been eating Danon Light & Fit for 80 calories, but it's full of so many chemicals that I started eating Chobani. And then I found this, and it's the perfect product!
    http://chobani.com/simply-100/#.UslwPz8nixM
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I got these last week and already finished them all up. They are pretty good. You can definitely taste the difference in sugar from the regular Chobani, but it still tastes good.
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    good news! thanks
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Oh I saw them in the store in packs of 4. I still have yogurts to eat so I didn't get any, I might try next time though.