Before and After Pictures

billsica
billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
I'm wondering who has sold their before and after pictures to weight loss/ supplement / machine, etc. companies.
Who offers the best deals and package deals, etc?
Thank you.

I'm thinking with green coffee and the berry ketosis stuff I might be a little bit late to the show.

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Oh noes, the cleanses aren't real!?
    -dies-

No idea, by the way. Best of luck.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    I'd sell mine to one of the cleanses. Are any really corporate backed? I really want the biggest bang for my buck.

I wish I did my before with different wigs on, so I could sell to a few companies.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    I know a few people on here who have.....

but I'm not calling them out by name. Seems like those fitness and diet plan companies offer the most.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    P90X has my before and afters, and my testimonial, as well as a video. I entered a contest. I won. I may pop up in an infomercial someday. Yes, I used their program as part of my training.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    No idea, but very interested to find out. I would love to sell mine to a juice fast company. Srs.

Not srs. At all.
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    P90X has my before and afters, and my testimonial, as well as a video. I entered a contest. I won. I may pop up in an infomercial someday. Yes, I used their program as part of my training.
    My boyfriend did several rounds and lost a large chunk of his weight (at one point he was down over 150#) with P90x but I don't think he used their shakes or anything. He just used their workouts. Then he switched to real heavy lifting and got crazy strong.

My success story was on the Huffington Post website and I won a contest through my local news station so a personal training facility has my pictures (my prize was several sessions there, which is kinda silly since I already had lost the weight).

Sadly, I lost weight the old fashioned way, though, so I couldn't cash in on any of the fad diet stuff.
    *stares longingly at the "never eat bananas" ad and wishes she hadn't eaten bananas every day and still achieved a flat belly*
    So many missed opportunities