1200 calories is not the minimum for everyone.

Options
2»

Replies

• Kadeee
    Kadeee Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey thanks so much for the info. I an finding myself fluctuating as well and I am kinda feeling discouraged. The funny thing is , is that yesterday was my sisters wedding and I was very careful with what I ate and when I go home I typed everything in and I was under my calories by five and over on carbs by 23 . Then I step on the scale this morning and it showed a three pound weight gain. I am thinking it was the glass of wine that did it but I dunno.I am not going to dwell on it though, I will just make better choices with my new life style change! thanks again
  • somethingvague
    Options
    I am thinking it was the glass of wine that did it but I dunno.I am not going to dwell on it though, I will just make better choices with my new life style change! thanks again

Yeah, definitley don't dwell on it...I'm sure if I had been at a wedding yesterday I would have drank multiple bottles of wine...haha. One glass is great self control.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks so much for the info. I an finding myself fluctuating as well and I am kinda feeling discouraged. The funny thing is , is that yesterday was my sisters wedding and I was very careful with what I ate and when I go home I typed everything in and I was under my calories by five and over on carbs by 23 . Then I step on the scale this morning and it showed a three pound weight gain. I am thinking it was the glass of wine that did it but I dunno.I am not going to dwell on it though, I will just make better choices with my new life style change! thanks again

The good news is that you didn't gain 3 pounds overnight :). It takes 3500 calories to gain one pound, so 10,500 to gain 3 pounds, which is a hellofa lot of food/wine?? More likely, its just some water weight and by tomorrow or the next day, it will be gone. Drink plenty of fluids today, it will help!