Week 1 of Focus T25 down!

Options
Just finished my day 5 doubles!!
Day 1: Cardio! 264 calories!
Day 2: Speed 1.0: 259 calories!
Day 3: Total Body Circuit! My heart rate monitor wouldn't work, but I'm going to say 150 as the low end and 175 at the high end
Day 4: Ab Intervals: 208 calories (my HRM didn't record about 3 minutes of it)
Day 5: Doubles Lower Focus and Cardio: 478 calories!

Tomorrow is my measurements day so we will see how I did for burning around 1360 calories (minimum) to 1385ish!

All of this in only 25 minute workouts!

Replies

• Robin_Brown72
    Robin_Brown72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just finished week one with Friday as my double day. I didn't measure yesterday though; I will probably just wait til the end of Alpha phase. Did Stretch today and it felt amazing! Nine more weeks to go!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Yippee, another sneaky BeachBody coach.
  • Marryparker
    Options
    Wow :) i just started t25 please tell me your measurments
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Lost 5.5 inches :) 2 in the waist, 1.5 in the chest, 1.5 in my thighs, and .5 in my right arm
    :)
  • arielkaylou
    Options
    I bought the gamma phase too, so 13 more weeks for me! :)
  • piffer28
    piffer28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started it last week. I am on Week 2-Day 3. I have lost 2 lbs and 2 inches total. I did the Total body workout today (didn't read the schedule and messed up yesterday and today). It is by far the hardest for me because I am not skinny and putting that much weight on my wrists is hard. I FEEL a lot more healthy and energetic already. I am hoping to lose 20 lbs with T25. It may be wishful thinking, but it is a goal :-)
  • arielkaylou
    Options
    Ab intervals is the hardest for me because since I do have a lot of belly fat, I can't do some of the things they do. But I'm getting stronger! I am having a make up day today and finishing week 2 tomorrow, the. Week 2's stats on Monday!