Headaches?

Options
Hi all, was wondering if someone could help shed some light for me...
I started my whole work out regimen/changing my eating habits last weekend, and while I haven't really made any HUGE drastic changes (i.e. I didn't completely cut out braid, dairy, or sweets, I'm just monitoring my intake), I've noticed since I started this whole process I've had a headache every single day.

I hit the gym almost every day last week except Thursday and yesterday, and I'm drinking a ton of water--which is something I was doing already before I decided to try to get back in shape. I typically drink between 7-9 glasses a day, if not more. I also did not eat alot of sweets as it was prior to changing my lifestyle, so it's not like I was pounding down M&Ms every day and then stopped cold turkey and depleted my sugar levels. If anything I'm a salt junkie lol.

Does anyone know if this is normal or what is causing this?

Replies

• Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Did you reduce caffeine? Might just be a result of the calorie deficit you created. If your calorie reduction plus exercise increase is more than 500 calories a day or so, maybe try eating a little more.
    Best to check with your doctor if it doesn't end.
  • darthlacey
    darthlacey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Did you reduce caffeine? Might just be a result of the calorie deficit you created. If your calorie reduction plus exercise increase is more than 500 calories a day or so, maybe try eating a little more.
    Best to check with your doctor if it doesn't end.

I did but again not drastically. We do not keep sodas in the house, I would typically only have a cup of hot green tea with honey in the morning, and I haven't really done that this week, since I've been juicing in the morning instead. But I didn't think that was enough caffeine intake to make a difference?

I was thinking it might be the calorie deficit too. I think I will add an extra 200 calories to my 1200 daily and see if that helps?