What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• awebs89
    awebs89 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Brown sugar chicken! Minced garlic and brown sugar poured over chicken breast then baked in the oven. The mixture gets all carmelized and yum.
  • like2laugh
    like2laugh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ground beef with seasonings (haven't decided yet) and squash and zuchini sauteed with butter and garlic.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Chicken stuffed with cranberry orange jelly probably over rice followed by Ben & Jerry's banana split ice cream
  • thomakg
    thomakg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Braised short ribs with carrots and onions - over a little brown rice and lots of caesar salad with light dressing.....
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Yum keeping this for ideas
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of low on groceries so all I know for sure is I'm having cauliflower as my vegetable. If I feel like cooking I'll likely broil a couple small pork chops; if I'm lazy... who knows? Maybe scrambled eggs with hot sauce, maybe frozen veggie burgers, maybe just a LOT of cauliflower. :P
  • annsky123
    Options
    grilled white fish and sweet potato wedges.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Whats spaghetti squash?! Not sure if you can get that in the uk?!

Maybe you know it by another name..

http://www.allaboutspaghetti.com/spaghettisquash.html

The original spaghetti squash – This is a squash of the cucurbita pepo linnaeus species. It is rounded and oblong in shape, measuring as much as 12 inches in length and 6 inches in diameter. When ripe, it is typically light yellow in color and weighs around 5 pounds. It is also variously called vegetable spaghetti, (the more common term for it in the UK), noodle squash, vegetable marrow, squaghetti, and mandarin squash. The “spaghetti” name comes from the fact that when it is cooked, the flesh of the vegetable is long and stringy in appearance, like spaghetti. It rose to popularity in the US and Europe during the 1970’s
  • Wraybop
    Options
    I cooked me and my mam , chicken breast fillet, pasta , lettuce, carrot ,red onion salad with a bit of garlic sauce for extra taste.
    Defiantly going to make again it was so good and under 400 calories :)
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    spicy ginger chicken topped with Mushrooms in a spicy cream sauce, Loaded baked potato, and side salad
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bumping for later ideas
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Cabbage rolls stuffed with lean ground beef, brown rice and great northern beans topped with homemade tomato sauce and mozzerella cheese
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    strip steak and garlic cheddar biscuits :smooched:
  • avskk
    Options
    Spaghetti squash, bacon-provolone marinara, and maybe a pork chop if I'm not too lazy after work.
  • avskk
    Options
    I have no idea, but I have a LOT of calories left for the day. Definitely some booze, maybe some everything Ritz topped with hot summer sausage and good cheese (my son's favorite Friday dinner), maybe some Roquefort wild rice and chicken thighs, maybe Papa Murphy's -- let's just see how I feel after the booze. ;)
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Pita Sandwich, 143 calories
    (2oz boars head cracked pepper turkey, 1oz live alfalfa sprouts stuffed in half a pita loaf with 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar)

steamed broccoli and cauliflower, 14 almonds and 1 kiwi
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    a pizzadilla with spinach peppers onions mushrooms and banana peppers and a salad with ranch
  • victoriaalice39
    Options
    Title pretty much says it all!! What are you having? Looking for some new ideas :)

Looking for ideas as well! :)
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Spanish Rice
    Fake chicken
    Tomatoes and
    CW southwest blend frozen veggie.

Not great at all but it's the end of the week.
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Making my husband's favorite supper tonight: Mushroom Asiago Chicken, Parmesan Baked Potatoes, and green beans. Not the healthiest dinner, but I budgeted for it and it is dang tasty if I do say so myself. :bigsmile: