FAT FAT FAT!!!

Options
I know I shouldn't be downing myself. But, I just had 4 slices of Mazzios deep dish greek pizza and it has 414 calories each, I also had 4 swiss rolls today. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :grumble: :grumble: :explode: :explode: :cry: :frown: :frown: :angry:
I feel so bad, but there is nothing that I can do. I just went and walked the dog... well more like he ran me around the neighborhood. It made me feel a little better but, this is getting real hard. I know I need to keep my head up and everything. But, I want to lose weight so bad, and actually keep it off this time, I have a really bad heart and it is not that good. That is why I need to lose weight,
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sick:

Replies

• kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    I know I shouldn't be downing myself. But, I just had 4 slices of Mazzios deep dish greek pizza and it has 414 calories each, I also had 4 swiss rolls today. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :grumble: :grumble: :explode: :explode: :cry: :frown: :frown: :angry:
    I feel so bad, but there is nothing that I can do. I just went and walked the dog... well more like he ran me around the neighborhood. It made me feel a little better but, this is getting real hard. I know I need to keep my head up and everything. But, I want to lose weight so bad, and actually keep it off this time, I have a really bad heart and it is not that good. That is why I need to lose weight,
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sick:
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    remember its a marathon not a sprint.. it didnt take u one week to gain the weight so it wont take one week to lose the weight either and remember you are changing the way you think.. is it better already that u feel bad and realize that u made the wrong food choice as apposed to before starting this MFP...
    tomorrow is a new DAY!!!!
    :heart:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am truly sorry you had a rough day. But I also know that when you fall you get back up. Sit down and plan you day out. Snacks and meals and even some exercise. It is ok to change things up once you plan but make sure you only change things up with healthy choices. Give yourself a variety. You can do this.

:flowerforyou:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    it happens to the best of us... trust me. it's happened to me before... you'll be fine...
    what helped me was a friend told me, that i know what it tastes like after the first bite, so there isn't a reason for me to keep biting... which made sense.. and now when i see some tiramisu or chocolate cake.. i take 2 bites, sometimes 3, and throw the rest away. cause i know what it tastes like!

you're doing fine! you'll be fine!
    big hugs! :flowerforyou:
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Every once in a while I have a day like this. I think our bodies need it to let go of stubborn pounds, but only about once every month or six weeks, and maybe not soooo much. Next time allow yourself half that and add some fruits or veggies with it and drink lots of water to help wash it through.

Yay, for cheat days! Start fresh again tomorrow!
  • delanahub
    delanahub Posts: 56
    Options
    Also try not to let yourself get so hungry that you have no control and you just go crazy...this has happened to all of us, be it food or drink.