i think there should be a National No Makeup Day

Replies

• Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Except for one Halloween a few years ago, I haven't worn makeup in about 30 years.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Sleep>put on makeup

^^

Every day is no makeup day in my house!

Yep, basically this.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    I don't get why everyone says they don't wear it because they would rather sleep... it takes me five minutes to do my face in the morning. FIVE. what in the hell are you guys doing that is taking so long?

Sleeping in five more minutes.... You're a morning person aren't you:grumble:
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    I rarely ever wear makeup :-)
  • AsparagusFinch
    AsparagusFinch Posts: 167 Member
    Sleep>put on makeup

^This. This. 1000x this!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Sleep>put on makeup

^^

Every day is no makeup day in my house!

Same here!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I am curious to see how that would play out.
    I'd love that. To see what others look like.
    I haven't used makeup regularly in ages.
    PS: You have the best new user name.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    I am in favor of this every day simply because my ex used to spend hundreds of my hard earned dollars in sephora on a monthly basis.

table.gif
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    I don't get why everyone says they don't wear it because they would rather sleep... it takes me five minutes to do my face in the morning. FIVE. what in the hell are you guys doing that is taking so long?

Sleeping in five more minutes.... You're a morning person aren't you:grumble:

um. it's possible. but I put it on while having my coffee in the morning... so I would be up anyway as coffee is a non negotiable.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    btw what men think of as *no makeup* is usually actually very subtle natural make up

make up is awesome :heart:

QFT
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Here OP:

altcld.jpg
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Here OP:

altcld.jpg

i think you look great without makeup.

i'm one of those guys who thinks "less is more" when it comes to women wearing makeup, but i learned long ago on here that women (apparently) don't wear makeup to make men happy... they do it to make themselves feel happy. so i don't comment on this issue as a general rule.

if women don't like makeup, they shouldn't feel the need to wear it. if women do like makeup, then they should feel free to wear it. it's really just that simple.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Here OP:

altcld.jpg

GORG!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    <~~~DONE!
  • tastethis
    tastethis Posts: 68 Member
    Maybe one day when I wake up with perfect skin and no eye bags or acne scars, mile long eyelashes, and perfectly shaped and full brows I will. 'Til then, I'm gonna keep on putting makeup! However, I can do a mean "no makeup" makeup and fool everybody!
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    I hardly ever wear makeup so I would be participating without even trying.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Thanks to all for the compliments. :blushing: :blushing:

For comparison sake, here's a face full of make up:

27yr23r.jpg
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    I wear a bit of liquid liner in lieu of taming real eyebrows on a daily basis. Other than that, I couldn't care less about the daily makeup.

I do, however, enjoy getting dolled up on occasion. It's fun! Taking it all off is another story altogether.
  • Here OP:

altcld.jpg

i think you look great without makeup.

i'm one of those guys who thinks "less is more" when it comes to women wearing makeup, but i learned long ago on here that women (apparently) don't wear makeup to make men happy... they do it to make themselves feel happy. so i don't comment on this issue as a general rule.

if women don't like makeup, they shouldn't feel the need to wear it. if women do like makeup, then they should feel free to wear it. it's really just that simple.

Yay! You look good!
  • <~~~DONE!

• southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    I go without makeup all the time and even when I do wear makeup its minimal. It's called taking great care of my skin and drinking loads of water. Granted I still look like hell when I'm tired.........
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    :noway:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    The only time I wear makeup at all is for special occaisions, such as parties and going out to dinner. . Otherwise, why bother? Horses, stock tanks, firewood and hay don't care.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    I wear makeup maybe 6 times a year
  • -
  • MizSookeh
    MizSookeh Posts: 106 Member
    First day back at work after holidays, and it must be the first day I've worn makeup in almost two weeks - when it's usually daily. I loooooooove not having to do makeup. I don't wear much day to day as it is. It's mostly to cover up some small scars from rejected piercings, and a tiny bit of eyeliner otherwise I look tired.

On the flip side, I love beautiful, dramatic, well-done makeup and would wear it all the time if I was any good at applying it myself! :laugh:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    I love my makeup! Most work days, I go with just the basics, but I love to play up my eyes for a night out! Like another poster said, I can go to work and just leave off the eyeliner and my coworkers think I'm sick. :noway:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    -

d4dvwhw.jpg
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    I rarely wear makeup and still pull men. Not all women look horrible without makeup on lol.