Second time around loser here

Options
I've been a member for a little over a year, but was only active for a few months - if that. I only lost about 10ish, I now weigh 15 pounds more than I did when I started. I knew my pants were getting tight, but was in denial I guess, lol. I'm a teacher, and over the two week break I managed to gain enough to where I can hardly button them. Worst feeling ever!!!!! I seriously had to pull out my Bella Band, an elastic band to keep your buttons and zipper together, from when I was pregnant so that I could even wear one pair of pants.

So, I'm back at it. Luckily my friends didn't delete me, lol.

Good luck to us all!

Replies

• osteral
    osteral Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm trying again too. If I remember correctly the last time I was active I lost 5 pounds, but now I'm up another 15. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • Bella20102010
    Bella20102010 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm trying again too. If I remember correctly the last time I was active I lost 5 pounds, but now I'm up another 15. Good luck to you on your journey!

Thank you so much!! Good luck to you, too. :)
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - I am totally with ya! Ugh...let myself fall into old habits and watched the weight slowly creeeeeeep back. Time to take control again....come on, let's do this! :bigsmile:
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me for support x
  • jeanniemarie73
    jeanniemarie73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ill add you :-)
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    same here, second time around. I was down 17 lbs, got married, got lazy and gained 15 lbs back.
    Welcome back and good luck!!
    All feel free to add me as well. a little more encouragement goes a LONG way in this journey
  • Coral_mist
    Options
    Hi I am new here and know just how you feel. I lost 23lbs in 2012 and now am up 20lbs. I decided to try MYP and have been here since Jan 1 this year. the support is great. Just talking to people with the same problems as me and knowing I am not alone is a good feeling. So if you want another friend add me and we can chat sometime :smile: